Prologue

The young woman held the small frail being in her hands. The nurse maids took the child from the crying mothers hands. The child laid no reacting in the nurses arms.

"Please,"The Mother begged,"Let me give her a name." The nurse sighed and walked over. She pulled out a small vile fill with a blue liquid. The mother took the vile and poured it on the child.

"By thy powers of mother moon and father Earth I name you with Solomons power Arethusa Edra Meclain. You shall be that now and forever more,"The mother whispered into the liquid. The liquid glimmered and shone then disappeared. The nurse said nothing but turned and walked away. No farewells were said. No empty good byes. The baby was whisked away into the Alchemy tower to be blessed by the charms of Solomon, and to be never seen until the age of 10. Not a single person even knew she was hidden away in the tower. She laid at the very top of the tower learning and reading everyday. She read ever frail dusty book she could find. She would read for knowledge. She would look longingly out from her window out onto the crowded streets of Charms way. She had memorized every road. This is what was known of the child that had lived in the tower since birth.....
Nothing because only three knew she was even there.