Running From Death *Colombiana*

::CHAPTER ONE::

Isabella,15, lived with her mother, Robyn, and her 14 year old sister, Brielle. Brielle refused to live in Cuba ever since their father got killed in a drug deal situation there. They wanted to start a new life, without having to worry about being watched or getting kidnapped. But nothing ever seems to go the right way. NOTHING.

I was walking down our hallway and heard sobbing, Brielle. I've been worried about her lately, ever since daddy died she hasn't been the same, and since last week she's even more depressed.

                "Brielle, what's wrong?" i asked.She sniffed.

               "Nothing." she replied. I knew she was lying, she had been pretty distant lately.

               "You can tell  me Brielle." i said softly, trying to make her feel more comfortable.

              "He's back." she mumbled.

               "Who?" i asked her. She just gave me a blank stare.

               "Who?!" I yelled. I don't know why she's so stubborn.

               "Brielle if you don't tell me-" i started but instantly got cut off.

                "Just shut the hell up!" she yelled.

                "Hey what's the ruckus up here?" my mother asked.

               "You little dip sh*t, im trying to help you!" i shouted at Brielle.

              "Isabella Maria Rodriguez! Watch your mouth!" my mom said letting her spanish accent roll right off her tongue.

"What? So your taking her side again?!" i yelled.

"You don't know what I've been through! You don't know what he did to me!" Brielle yelled.

"Who are you talking about?" i asked.

"Sanchez , Bella he raped me ok! Are you happy now?!" she yelled.

"What." i said sternly. That name echoed through my head. Sanchez, Ricardo Sanchez. The bastard that killed my father. I barged in my room and got my bookbag and put everything i needed in there. My mom came in my room.

'Bella what are you doing?," she looked at my bag. " Where are you going" she asked.

"Momma I'm tired ok? I'm tired of running, I'm tired of hiding. I'm done. Half of our family has either gotten hurt or killed!!" i yelled.

"Just tell me where your going." she said.

"No momma you don't need to worry about all that." i said.

"Bella your 15 years old! What are you doing to yourself?" she said.

"What did daddy do before he died? He fought! He stayed strong for us! I'm not about to have my father looking down on me and my family getting hurt because of guys he use to deal with. Momma you gotta understand me."i said.

"Let me go with you." she said.

" No momma I want you and Brielle to go pack you things and go to a hotel far away from here." i told her.

"Bella we dont have that kind of money." she told me.

" Use some of the money daddy left us." i said.

" That's for emergencies only." she said. I looked her in her face.

"Your daughter just got raped. That's not an emergency to you?" i asked her.

 She looked down. She knew i was right. 

"He killed daddy, milested you, and raped Brielle. Who's left momma? Me! And that right there, is not about to go down. Now you and Brielle need to start packing." i told her. She nodded.

"Okay."

A few minutes later i heard Brielle scream.

"What?!" she yelled.

She barged in my room and hugged me.

"Bella, no, stay please, im sorry. " she sobbed. I sighed.

"Brielle, move." i said nudging her out of the way and walking downstairs.

"I'm not about to let you go out there and get yourself killed!" she yelled while crying histarically. I quickly turned around and looked her in the eyes.

"Now you look at me! What did daddy tell us about cryin'?" i asked her.

"Don't cry unless they're tears of joy because I'm too strong for that and he ain't raise no weak babies." she replied. 

"Right. Your to pretty to cry. Now look at me, I'll be back before you know it okay?"

"Yeah." she said and hugged me one last time.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too, Bella."

I let go of her and saw my mom staring at us crying.

"Bella, please take care of yourself out there." she told me.

" I will momma." i told her and gave her a hug.

"love you momma"

"love you too baby." she said.

"Call me when ya'll get to the hotel."

"Okay." she said.

 I walked towards the door opened it and walked out. Well this is where my journey begins. My journey to KILL RICARDO SANCHEZ.