Title To Come Later

A/N This is not strictly action/adventure and not all characters will be "hot". Also, there will be plenty of blood and gore throughout the story, so fair warning to those who are squeamish.

PROLOGUE

Mark scanned over the room. "Candles? Check. Windows darkened and closed? Check..." he mumbled to himself as he went thru a list of all he needed before continuing. Satisfied with everything he went about lighting the candles, before he moved to the center of the room.

He let out a sigh then closed his eyes. "Ego vocare te," he chanted repeatedly. Soon a slight breeze swirled, causing the candles to flicker before being extinguished, yet he was sure he closed the windows. The room began to tremble, causing several pictures to fall to the floor, and the candles ignited but this time with a purple flame.

A low rumbling laugh could be heard as a being began to take shape in the center of the pentagran. This thing was big and hideous. It was atleast 8' tall with greyish flesh. Horns, shaped similarly as a ram, adorned the top of his head. His mucoid green eyes seemed ablaze with a fiery hatred and his mouth filled with razor sharp teeth.

"You're either very brave or incredibly stupid for summoning me," it said with a raspy voice, before continuing, "either way I'll enjoy feasting on your spleen." It went to take a step towards him, but Mark grinned before he did. "I placed a devils trap to keep you in place."

"Agh, what is this? You pathetic piece of trash. You dare summon I, Asmodeus, and keep me imprisoned," the demon asked, sounding annoyed yet had a large grin plastered across his lips. "Very well, why is it I was summoned here?"

Mark stepped forward and began pleading to the demon, "please I beg of you. There's this girl whom I love dearly yet... she doesn't even know I exsist."

"Love? Love? You summoned a demon to help your love life," Abbadon asked his voice rising in anger, "Well it's settled, your stupid." He let out a laugh then continued, "very well, you shall have this girl. Now for my payment?"

"Uh... well... um... what are demons paid with? I don't have much money," he stammered.

"A child, a son to be more precise, will be born from this," Mark went to protest this but the demon just raised his left hand silencing him."Listen. There WILL be a child if you are with this woman. Now, once he is born I will return and we will discuss payment then."

The demon summoned a small vial, containing a crimson colored liquid, to his right hand and held it out to Mark. "Drink this and she'll be all yours."

Mark reached out nervously to take the vial with his left hand. Once he had it he removed the top and smelled it causing him to crinkle his nose, "Ugh this stuff smells horrible." The demon just shrugged then grinned that toothy grin, "the things one must do for love."

Mark let out a sigh and brought the foul liquid up to his lips before downing it in one gulp. It tasted worse than it smelled causing Mark to gag a little. He could feel a slight burning sensation in his throat and heard the demon letting out a bone chilling laugh.

"So Marky boy how does my blood taste?" He asked before taking several steps in Marks direction causing Mark to gasp when he exited the trap. "Don't believe everything in the movies Mark," the demon howled in laughter at Mark's terrified face. "Now back to business. A child Mark. You owe me one son. However, if you can't perform your "manly dities" I can always return... For a price."

Before Mark could say anything Asmodeus vanished in a swirl of black and purple mist.

-little over a year later-

Mark stood alone in the waiting room of the maternity ward. His complexion had paled as he had a pained expression on his face. The events of the day played over in his head, but he couldn't figure out what had happened.

The birth of his son went smoothly. It was what happened next that can't be explaned. As the nurse handed Nicole, Mark's wife, their son she smiled softly at him then the baby. As she placed her delicate finger in the newborn's tiny grip her smile faded. Suddenly the monitors, that showed her vitals, began beeping rapidly before the steady tone of a flat line sounded.

By this time the nurse had taken the baby from Nicole and they were pushing Mark, who had already gone numb, out to the waiting room.

A familiar laugh had filled the room snapping him from his thoughts. Mark's gaze shot upwards to a large male that had entered unnoticed. The man looked at Mark as though he knew him, yet Mark had never seen him before.

"Ahh, Marky boy. Congrats on the son. See, didn't I tell you? A baby boy." With this Mark's memory recalled the night he had summoned the demon.

"Asmodeus?" He asked in shock as the demon's appearance was completly different. He now looked human but wasn't as large as before, maybe 6'5, and was well dressed in a black suit. "What's happening? You said Nicole would be mine," his voice was now rising in anger as he clenched his fist.

"Is she not your wife Mark? Did she not give you a son?" He asked in an amused tone. "However, I'm here on business. My payment."

Mark's jaw clenched as he was becoming angrier. "How dare you come here and ask for payment when my wife, the woman you promised me, is now fighting for her life because she gave birth to the son you wanted. Well your not getting him," he said, his words dripping with anger.

Asmodeus just grinned showing the only thing that didn't look human, his razor like teeth. "I don't want the boy. I want you," he said stepping towards Mark until he was just inches from him. He bent down slightly and whispered in Mark's ear. "And your wife isn't fighting for her life. She's dead and your son..." Asmodeus thrust his right hand into Mark's chest gripping his heart, squeezing the life from him. As Mark struggled for his last breath Asmodeus finished, "he killed her."