Bet Her Virginity (1)

Ringggggg ringgggg ringgggg! My cell phone screeched from my dresser. I climbed out of bed and looked at my tweety bird alarm clock/phone, yuck! 6:30 in the morning!  

"This had better be god!" I talked into my iphone.  

"Morning to you too, Sophie," I heard my best friend Adrienne's voice strike through the speaker.  

"Its 6:30 in the morning!" I yelled at her, she knew I was not a morning person. 

"One I have major gossip and two you have to get up for school," Adrienne told me. 

"Right! We have school! And dish out the gossip," I ordered. 

"Well, we have two new kids coming to our school, twin boys! And major major hotties!" she screeched joyfully.  

"That's cool. I got to go though I really don't care about two new kids," I hung up on Adrienne and walked to the bathroom so I could shower. I turned the water on and let it warm up. Two new guys huh, well maybe this year I'll date a good guy. At school I was semi-popular I have a lot of friends but I wasn't mean or slutty. Last year my Dad cheated on my mom and I swore off boys for good. But before I swore boys off I lost my virginity to a guy-Michael Eton- I thought I loved who ended up being a total douche. I never told anyone except Adrienne that I lost it and Mike never told anyone because he didn't want people to think I dumped him because he sucked at sex-which was so not the reason but totally true, he totally sucked at it. Stupid male pride. I stepped into the shower and washed my hair and shaved my legs. I stepped out of the shower and walked into my closet. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a yellow tank top with a small tight fit black cardigan. I looked into the mirror and checked the outfit, cute! I pulled on my tall chestnut colored uggs.  

"Morning mom!" I smiled at her as I walked into the kitchen of our house. 

"Hey hon." she smiled back at me. I was an only child and my Dad got the boot after last year. I looked at the clock 6:50.  

"Oh crap I got to go get Adrienne, oh before I go Ma does my hair look okay?" I turned back around and looked at my mom.  

She looked at my long black hair that had a slight wave, "it looks gorgeous Soph," she answered using my nickname.  

"Thanks!" I yelled as I ran out the front door. I jumped into my black 2010 Mustang GT, guilt present from Dad he knows I'm still pissed at him for what he did. I drove like a mad woman to Adrienne's house. She was waiting on the front steps of her house wearing a tan trench coat over a purple shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of black Prada heels.  

"Your outfit gets a solid 9!" I yelled out the window at my brunette friend.  

She jumped into the car and checked my outfit, "8.5," she declared. 

"Aren't your feet going to be cold?" I asked looking down at the peep toe shoes.  

"Well if that's what it takes to look good, so be it!" she smiled at me revealing pristine white teeth.

so comment and vote please :) oh and pleasse fan me! lol okay im done know