Back from the job

*my p.o.v.*

"*sigh* Man that level 2 really put up a fight" "Sir are you alright? You got hit on the head pretty hard by that plank of wood." "Toast I don't remember ever getting hit on the head by a plank of wood" Toast looks down and pulls a note book out of his pocket, then he starts writing something down. "What are you writing Toast?" "*Toast looks up from his notepad*that you have amnesia from getting hit on the head by a plank of wood" "Why? are you writing that down I thought we already covered that I did not get hit on the head by a plank of wood?" Toast sighs and looks back down at his note pad. "Sir just get some sleep I'll wake you up when the interns come." "*yawn* ok Toast I'll hit the hay but promise me that you wont interview them without me!" "I promise Sir!" Johnny nods his head sluggishly and heads for his room. While Toast goes to the kitchen to prepares a meal for the possible interns.

___

*Toast's p.o.v.*

"Finally I have finished preparing the meal now I should go wake up Sir so I don't have to wake him up at the very last minuet" *ding dong* "oh dear their already here there is no time to delay" I dashed down the hall way, but Sir had been woken up from the door bell ringing. I was running as fast as I could so I was not able to stop in time I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes Sir was kissing me without thinking I screamed. I can only imagine what the possible interns are thinking....