After All The Pain. (urban story)

First Story. Excuse Mistakes. VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE.

"Kylie ! " I Always Wondered Why My Mom Screams My Name Like She Owns Me. "what" I said With an attitude . "Don't what me . listen I'm about to go to work so you're gonna have to find some food for you and Kaysha" I rolled my eyes and mumbled "you the mother" while she left out the room . "What you said ?!" "Nothin" I huffed ,As she left us hungry. "Kaysha" ! "What?" We Going To Kholes House to get something to eat" . While Kaysha and Kylie goes to Kholes house there mom drives to her "Cornor" . No one seemed to be interested ,Until a tall darkskin man with a fade & a black suit pulled on the curb . She hopped In . The ride was silent . "You know I charge $100 a hour" .. He nodded his head & kept driving until they got to a cheap motel . They entered the room . And she got on top of him kissing him . Then she worked her way down . "Wait stop" he said "what's the problem" "nothing it just seems like your a very beautiful woman . Why are you doing this ? "Because I have to make ends meet & I need quick money " . "But you don't need to do this baby , it's not worth it" "then how you expect me to get my money ?" "I'll take care of you" she asked.

Meanwhile..

Khole's Pov.

"If you a bad bitch put your hands up high. hands up high. " Poetic Justice went off as my phone rung ,since only one person had that ringtone I already knew who it was.

"Wassup " I said

"Nothing Girl,my momma out on her usual & there's nothing to eat in this house can we come over ?"

Kylie said

"Ofcourse. Let me go wash up just come up to my room " I said

You probably wondering who am I ? right. Well I'm Khole. Im 16, 5'5 with a medium dark complexion. I have long black wavy hair that stops just above my perfectly rounded ass. My eyes are a dark pretty brown. I live Brooklyn NY in one of the most hoodest parts of the hood. men shooting dice & hoes walking around with scraps of clothes was so typical for me to see. I live in a cram 3 bedroom house but I can't complain. I live with my adopted parents. Both my mom & dad died in a tragic car accident 10 years ago. Kylie is my bestfriènd we been kicking it since pamper days. she is beyond gerogous. She has long black hair that stops at her huge perfectly shaped ass. She has a bright complexion with hazel eyes ! she's not the type to brag but she know shes beyond cute.

Kylie has a little sister names Kasha! she only 14 but has an attitude of a grown woman ! She's basically a smaller version of Kylie but greenish eyes and blonde hair. Kasha's dad was a white man ofcourse.

after I took my shower & dressed I went in my room to see both oh then sitting on my bed. "Hey Y'all" I said. Hey ! they both said. Okay Khole thank you for always.. Kylie began but I cut her off. "Look I know what your was going to say & I don't wanna hear it. we basically grew up together so what's mine is yours and I always got you. " She just ran up and hugged me. Few minutes of talking and we ran downstairs to the kitchen. "Hey" we all said. "Hey girls ",Trina & Tip said. Trina & Tip are my adopted parents. I never call them mom or dad because deep inside I feel like I'm disrespecting my true parents. Although I appreciate everything they do for me it just doesn't seem right. "Where's your mom Kylie ?" Trina said. "Uhm she had some work to take care of" Kylie lied. Trina never knew what their mom really did but Tip did because he once paid her for a job but he though no one knew ! "ok" Trina said. "So are we gonna talk or are y'all going to feed me ?" Kasha said. "KASHA" ! Kylie yelled but kasha just ignored her ! Trina walked into the kitchen and came back with three plates of spaghetti with garlic bread ! thanks we all said. The dinner was very awkward & silent until Tip said he had an announcement to make ! we all looked at him ! "Kevin is coming home for good ,he found a job and is actually at the airport now so I'll be back !"he said. Me & Kylie Just looked at each other with disgust. Kevin was Trina & Tips only son by blood. He was 6'2 bright with alot of muscles ! he was majoring in law in college down in Texas. Kevin & I hated each other. Every night he would come into my room & force me to have sex with him! when I refused he would beat me or tell me he would kill me so I obeyed !