Silencing Sapphire Book Club Introduction

Welcome to the SILENCING SAPPHIRE Book Club here on Wattpad!

For those of you who didn't join the club for the first book in the Sapphire Dubois series, STALKING SAPPHIRE, may I suggest you do so now before proceeding with the second book.

From here on out, as of Sept 14th, I will be putting up 5-6 chapters at a time, leading up to Oct 7th, the day after release of the third book in the series, SENTENCING SAPPHIRE (Oct 6th.)

For those who did come along for the Stalking Sapphire Book Club, note that the second club will run slightly different.

We, Diversion Books and I, have also added two CONTESTS.

The contests will open at the last post, Oct. 7th. The winners will receive ALL three Sapphire Dubois novels, i.e: Stalking Sapphire, Silencing Sapphire, and Sentencing Sapphire in eBook format.

THE CONTESTS

Contest #1 The Sapphire Dubois Quiz

Answer the 7 questions to the Sapphire Dubois quiz that will be posted on the last day of the book club, Oct. 7th, and submit them. Whoever submits the highest number of correct answers first, wins all three Sapphire Dubois books (ePub)

More details to come.

Contest #2 The Art Contest

Submit a drawing/sketch of Sapphire Dubois, herself, featured on a WANTED POSTER. The winning submission will be featured on the website authormiathompson.com and the winner will also receive all three Sapphire Dubois books (ePub.)

This contest will open on Oct. 7th. More details to come.

If you don't want to wait until the book club finishes, you can get the full book here:

http://diversionbooks.com/ebooks/silencing-sapphire-thriller