Super Bass-A One Direction Fanfic

• Dedicated to A'yonne Claree Young

It was the day! The day, Noah, Y/N, Sarah, & Maria went to Panama City! Noah: ”C’mon y’all don’t wanna be late” Sarah & Maria screamed running down the stairs, ”I call shotgun, Sarah!” “No Maria I called it!” Y/N: ”Wait wait wait! I’m still packing!” Y/N screamed down the stairs. Y/N came running down the stairs and out the door, jumped into the car and screamed,” To Panama City!” As the car pulled out of the driveway, everyone was talking about what road trip music to listen to? Maria: ”Taylor Swift” Sarah: “Taylor No Cody Simpson!” Noah and Y/N: ”We’ll end this! One Direction!” Y/N pops in the copy of TMH you got for Christmas last year and everyone starts singing with “Live While We’re Young”

In Panama City, Liam and Harry were waiting for the boys outside a Ice Cream shop. Liam: “Harry, No put the cat down! We’re here for a week off not to play with cats.” “But Liam, I want the kitty” Louis, Niall & Zayn walked out of the Ice Cream shop & see Harry and Liam waiting on them. Louis screams, “HARRY!” Harry turns around and screams “LOUIS!” Niall walks up with a tray of Ice cream cones and says “We got y’all some Ice cream” Liam and Harry both grab one and say “Thanks Niall” “Well what are we going to do?” said Louis We got a week off” said Harry “Let’s go to the beach!” said Zayn” All the boys scream, “TO THE BEACH!”

Back on the road, “Live While We’re Young” was still blasting through the car as Y/N, Sarah, Noah & Maria pulled into Panama City. “We’re here!” says Noah as y’all pull up to the hotel. Y/N, “I’ll get the room keys while y’all unpack the car.” As Sarah, Noah, & Maria unpacked the car, a Hummer limo pulled up letting out five boys in bathing suits. Noah & Sarah could hear two of them talk about going to a club tonight. Noah & Sarah looked at each other & said, “We’re going to a club tonight!” As Y/N was asking for your room keys, One of the boys walked up next to Y/N and asked for the penthouse key. “Madame” he said in a gentle British accent, “ I need the key to the penthouse please.” The women behind the desk said, “Yes, give me one minute to get the room keys for Y/N and her friends.” “Alright Thank you” He replied As the woman handed over the keys, Noah, Sarah, & Maria came in with the luggage. Y/N, “I got the keys! Time to head to the 3rd floor and unpack.” Y/N said as they all got on the elevator.

Back at the desk, The boy was getting the penthouse key while the other four waited at the penthouse. The woman behind the desk said after a lot of waiting, “And here you go the penthouse key” “Thank you”  He said with a smile. “If you don’t mind me asking, Do you know of a good club here?” “Well” she replied, “There is The Drunken Cat down on the beach” “Ok thanks again” He headed up to the penthouse and told the rest of the boys about The Drunken Cat. “Wait” one of them said, “It’s on the beach nothing better than that” he replied They shared an awkward silence then said “Agreed!”

Back at the room, Noah came busting into the girl’s hotel room saying, “The Drunken Cat!” Y/N: “What Drunken Cat?” “It’s a club on the beach” Noah said, “Let’s go!” said Sarah. Noah said, “I’m going to change” Sarah, Maria & Y/N replied: “We will too!” After an hour of getting ready, they headed for the beach. At the club, Noah, Sarah, Maria & Y/N split & went solo for the night. Y/N went to the bar & ordered a Pina Colada. Y/N sees the same five boys enter the club and the same one from the check-in desk comes up to the bar right next to Y/N & orders five shots of Irish Whiskey. “I need five shots of Irish Whiskey” Bartender: “I need to get it out of the back be back in 5-10 minutes.” While he was waiting on the shots, he noticed  right next to him was the same girl from the check-in desk. “Hello, I couldn’t help but notice that you and me are in the same hotel.” Y/N replied, “Oh I didn’t notice I was getting the keys for me & my friends. “I never caught your name. Mine’s Harry” he said with a smile, “And those four boys over there on the beach are Liam, Niall, Louis & Zayn” “Oh well Hi Harry, My name is Y/N and those people over there are my friends Sarah, Maria & Noah.” Maria came over to the bar right next to Y/N and asked, “Y/N who’s this?” “This is Harry, he’s here with Liam, Niall, Zayn & Louis.” Maria whispered into Y/N’s ear, “Your talking to One of five of One Direction” Maria walked back to Noah & Sarah giving Y/N and Harry some alone time. Harry asked, “Are you coming to the concert next week?” “Who’s preforming?”  “Me, Niall, Louis, Zayn & Liam” “I’ll be there.” “Great!” As the bartender walked back with the shots, Harry said “Bye” & gave Y/N his number. Back at the hotel, Y/N couldn’t sleep. It wasn’t because she had too much to drink. It was because Y/N was love struck but she barely knew Harry. She just met him, but she fell in love with him. “Oh my god!” “I’m in love with Harry Styles! And its 3 in the morning.” Y/N played Nicki Minaj to get Harry out of her head but her phone went off! It was Harry at 3 in the morning! He was crazy to be texting at this time of night she thought. Y/N read Harry’s text: “Y/N, I can’t get you outta my head & It’s only been a couple of hours since we net at the club. Y/N, I’m in love with you! Please meet me in the hotel’s theater.” Y/N texted back, “Let me get ready! Be right there” As Y/N headed down to the theater to see Harry, Y/N bumped into Liam & Louis talking about next week’s concert. Y/N, “Liam Louis” Liam & Louis sharply look up and say, “Hi but do we know you?” “Oh sorry, My name is Y/N and I’m heading to meet Harry.” “Oh” said Liam, “Lou, This is the girl Harry keeps talking about.” Under his breath you could hear Louis say “Good catch Harry” Louis looked at Y/N & asked, “If you’re going to see Harry give him this please.” And Louis handed Y/N the cat Harry had earlier. “Ok I will bye” “Bye Y/N”