Prologue

You've heard of the show The Bachelor. It's the place singles sign up for in hopes of finding love. One guy, being the bachelor is chosen, and has to pick what he thinks is his perfect love match by the end of the shows season. Twenty-five women. That's how many the man must choose from.

What if there was a new version of the bachelor? What if instead of bringing on practically normal people, they brought in twenty-six celebrities.

On the very first season of The Celebrity Bachelor read as twenty-six female celebrities fight for the love of one very famous member of world wide known boy band, One Direction. That's right, they'll be fighting for the love of Louis Tomlinson.

The bachelor with be Louis Tomlinson, on the very first season. Fans all around will finally be able to see what Louis, and other celebrities act like in real life.

Some of the girls this season include: Arianna Grande, Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale, Miley Cyrus, Miranda Cosgrove, Debby Ryan, Emma Roberts, Emma Stone, Ashley Benson, Nina Dobrev, Lily Collins, Sarah Hyland, Victoria Justice, and more.

Who will Louis choose? Will he find his one true love, or will the bachelor experience just be one big waste of time for him?

Girls will be turned against each other. Best friends will become enemies, and enemies will become friends.

Oh, and did I mention? There's going to be one extra girl this season on The Celebrity Bachelor.

Although, the question you're wondering is who does Louis choose in the end? Who will get the final rose?

The Celebrity Bachelor coming soon.