The Girl Next Door (Lesbians)

This is one of the second book I wrote. Its terrible, grammatical, and plot wise. I'm still improving but personally I think this is the SECOND WORSE book I've ever wrote so far. It has many mistakes, and a lot of problems. Please don't judge my other writings on this story. Thanks.

-Dasia POV-

My black curls sprung up & into my eyes every time I jumped up & down.

"Let's go, Lions." I screamed, as our team ran with ball.

"Lets go Lions, Lets go." I chanted, with the cheerleading squad.

It was the last minutes of the game, & our team was in the lead by 2 points. Aaron shot the ball swiftly & it made it into the hoop just as the buzzer sounded.

I jumped up & down because we won which made we were going to nationals. I smiled at all the players, as I admired them.

I jogged to the locker room, & grabbed my duffel bag. I shouted my goodbyes as I walked out the building. I walked to my sleek black Mercedes, I'd just gotten for my 17th birthday. I got in & turned on the radio.

"I have too many cars in my lot! I'll trade for little to noth-" I cut the commercial off, stuffing my mixtape CD inside.

Loud bass began to shake my car slightly as I turned up my music.

Drake blasted through my speakers, as I drove off to my house.

I unlocked my door & went upstairs. My mom wasn't home yet from work & niether was my dad. I don't even know if he's coming home today, since he's at a business meeting as always.

I looked in the mirror, it's Friday night & I'm ready to party. I showered, & then looked at my body in a body length mirror. Flawless yellow skin, brown eyes, curly black hair, dimples, & perfect teeth.

I pulled on some black leggings, & a black and red stripped sweater, & blood red toms. I pulled on my red beanie, & applied my bright red lipstick, that I was known for.

-----------------------

I walked in & my bestfriend, Diamond, walked over to me.

"Hey beautiful." She said, running her finger a long my jaw bone.

Did I mention she's a lesbian?

"Hi love, please stop." I said, stepping back to observe her clothing.

Blue & red stripped v-neck, blue jeans, & all white vans. Her hair was straightened to perfection, & a blue beanie was placed gently on top.

Beanies were my thing. I hugged her, as she looked me over.

"Beautiful as always," she commented, smirking.

"Dasia, come play beer pong!" Aaron yelled, while smiling at me.

I nodded going over to the old table which was set up with red plastic cups in a triangle.

After 3 games of beer pong, I was tipsy, not drunk but not sober either. I decided to go home, while I can drive.

Diamond & I got in the car. Rihanna blasted through my speakers, & I immediately started singing my heart out. After I got home, we went upstairs. I collapsed on the bed, not knowing I was that tired.

My eyes shut immediately, & I was gone just like that.

---------------------------

Loud talking & music woke me up from my peaceful lumber. The music was coming from my phone, which was ringing. I looked at it & sighed. Aaron would call me nonstop, on Saturdays & ask me on date after date.

Diamond was clearly asleep, her gentle snoring assuring me. The talking got louder & louder as I walked closer to the window. Peering out my already opened window, I saw people moving into the house next to me.

I looked closer, & saw someone so stunningly beautiful, that my heart skipped a beat. Chocolate brown hair went down to her shoulder & her tips were a sandy brown. Her hazel eyes looked up at me, & she smiled while waving.

I waved back as I backed out of my window. Thank God, I didn't drink to much & get a hangover. I showered, & pulled on some red & black track shorts and a tight black tank top. After stomping on my all black Nike's, I grabbed my iPod & beat earphones. I plugged it up, & began playing music.

Outside, I began jogging slowly going down the block. I jogged to the corner when a car horn honked at me. Ignoring it, I kept jogging.

"Hey cutie." The old man tried to talk to me.

"Leave me alone." I muttered, jogging faster.

"Why can't I have your number?" He asked.

I ignored him & jogged faster around the block. No matter what he said, I ignored him. Once my house was in view I stopped my jog & walked. I took out one of my earphones, when a angelic voice called out to me.

The same girl from earlier came up to me.

"Hi, I'm Em. My real name is Emiliana but I hate it so call me Em please." She said, smiling.

I gulped, as I observed her beauty. Pure beauty.

"Hey, I'm Dasia, but you can call me any nickname you like that I approve of." I said, trying to stop my eyes from wondering to her breast which were popping out of her shirt.

She smiled, "Would you like to come over Dasia?" Em asked.

"Sure," I shrugged, "Just lemme shower first. I'll be back."

-----------------------

20 minutes later Diamond & I were dressed. She had taken I shower when I was gone. I was dressed in some white shorts, a yellow v-neck, yellow chucks, & white and yellow stripped beanie.

No red lipstick though, just clear lip gloss.

Diamond was dressed in cargo shorts, a black shirt, & black, grey, & red Jordan's.

"So, is she nice?" She asked, as we walked over to her house.

I nodded, "And beautiful as hell." I added, biting my lip.

Diamond only nodded, as I knocked on the door once. A few seconds, A woman answered the door.

"Hi, can I help you?" The woman chirped, rather happily.

"Hi, I live next door and I came too see-" I was cut off, when Em came down the stairs rather loudly.

Damn, she looked good. Pink leggings, white tank top, no shoes. Absolutely beautiful, hair flowing gently over her shoulder, as she bobbed her head casually to whatever she was listening to.

She jumped when she saw us staring at, then blushed rather quickly.

"Um, Hi Dasia." She said, checking me out.

"Hey Em." I said, as her eyes wondered next to me, to Diamond.

She looked at me questioningly.

"Oh yeah, Em this is my bestfriend Diamond, Diamond this is Emiliana but she prefers Em." I introduced them, waving my hand between them.

Em smiled, before turning on her heels.

"Do you wanna just stay inside or go out or what?" Emiliana asked.

"Um, I wanna stay in." I said, watching Emilianas ass sway as she walked up the stairs.

She motioned for us to follow, & I switched my eyes to the ground.

This is going to be so difficult. I sighed, as Diamond looked at me raising a brow. I shook my head.

Why can't I control my urges?

------------------------------------------------

Short but I hope y'all liked it.

Vote

Comment

Fan