Witchcraft- For beginners

Beginning

  Witchcraft can be a fun yet dangerous thing to get into. So if you came here to learn all about black magic spells you came to the wrong place because I’m going to teach about white magic and even show you successful spells that you can try to start out with in your road to learning the way of magic. Now most of you might not know what white and black magic is well, white magic is the good like healing, protecting, helping those in need, and the list goes on. Black magic is bad and something you will not want. To start off with spells I’m going to give you helpful tips so your spells are successful. When performing a spell it helps to clear your mind of any other thoughts and just focus on the spell. Also it helps to be in a quiet place mostly outdoors. What I did is found a nice quiet place with no one else around and thats where I do all my magic. For casting spells I would start off with an easy one so I will help you with that and show you one that was found to be very successful.

                                                 Your first spell

    This is a spell off a website that I use to get my spells its making a good luck charm so maybe some luck can come your way. For this spell you will need -Your voice, -The ability to use magick properly, -A necklace or bracelet, -and faith. The spell is :

Repeat x3 as holding your item. Try and be outside or near nature when doing this spell. You must fully believe for this to work.

"I cast a spell upon this item thrice, to protect me through my daily life.

If darkness may come my way, keep me safe as this I say.

The goddess is looking down on me, so that all I know and see.

Will stay smiling in the light, as I am protected through day and night.

This is what I wish, so mote it be."  

After you perform the spell it would be best to keep that item on you at all times.  I hope this spell worked for you and if not try it again you may not have used enough concentration.

                                     Book Of shadows

   A book of shadows is becoming very popular. What it is is pretty much a magic diary you put your spells, thoughts, and well anything you want. Its personnel so its not like people are going to be always looking through it. You can make your own book or you can buy one online (I will link some good ones below) I hope you take interest in making one because it could help you out a lot in the long one.

                                    Your type

   Theres different elements and one of those are for you. Mine turned out to be fire. This is how you can tell:

Fire- You have a lot of energy and passionate about everything.

Air- A big talker and analyze everything

Water- Emotional and lead by what your emotions say

 Earth-Solid and lead by common sense. Find your self strong.

If any of those match you that will be your element something that you will want to work with in the future.

                                          Step by step

  Really just take magic step by step. You don’t want to rush into it because then things could go wrong. So thats just some advice I would take.

                                         Wands

       Some people that work with magic make a wand now this isn’t like a fairy wand you can’t just wave it and get what you want. No it just doesn’t work like that. So I will teach you to make a wand. First off you will want to go outside and find a branch or stick whatever just don’t take it off the tree find it on the ground. Them take a knife or something you can cut with. Cut the bark off the stick then sand it down so its nice and smooth. Make sure it fits in your hand right and is as big or as small as you want. There are always pre made wands you can buy online but you still have to do the spell on them.  To make the spell go outside and put your wand in the sunlight then say :

Oh this wand I power thee, make it stronger as can be

After doing this the wand is made and ready to use. Be sure to do this at least once a month.

                                               You are on your way

You pretty much know now everything you need to know to be successful on your magic. So I hope this has helped you out a lot and keep a lookout for my upcoming guide pros with magic!

Book of shadows- http://www.themagickalcat.com/Blank-Book-Book-of-Shadows-Cover-Small-p/bbbus5.htm