My Cousin is my Mate?

I woke up to the sounds of crying. I went into the leaving room with my pink shorts and big white t-shirt my dirty blonde hair in a messy top bun. In the living room was my mom,3 sisters,dad, and aunt.

"Honey, your uncle Toni has passed away." my dad said with tears streaming down his red face. I went to go sit with him it was so sad how my uncle just passed away.

***Later that day***

I put on my leather jacket underneath I had a red halter top with my stomach showing,my belly button piercing of a blood red ruby shining in the sun with black high waisted shorts. My shoes were Red Chuck Taylors and a black snapback with L.A. in red,white, and green.

I was going to my cousin's house all my cousins were going to be there. We drove all the way over there in my Black Lamborghini when we got there everyone was looking at us to see who we were they were suprised to see a blond girl at a Mexican family but I'm full Mexican when we got to the front of the house my aunt Lila opened the door she told us the adults are drinking in the back and the teenagers are in the kitchen.

As I walked into the kitchen with my sister Felice,she was more a girly girly she was wearing a jeans and a white floral shirt her mate came with us his name was Henry unfortunately he wasn't Mexican so he didn't know Spanish. He was dressed in a white t-shirt,cargo shorts, and vans. His dirty blonde hair was under his Red hat.

"Hey Felice were is your little sister Angel?" Jasmine asked

I was in the back getting a piggy back ride from Henry

"Here!!!!" I yelled everyone turned around

I smelt Pines with Cinnamon, somebody sprayed a good perfume. I heard a low growl but I ignored it. Henry put me down then Jasmine asked

"Is he your boyfriend or Mate?"

"No none, he's Felice's Mate and my bestfriend" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek 

I went to go talk to the boys they were all cool I scanned the white/cram room we were in I looked at the people there was Santiago,his girlfriend died in a car accident.Then there was his sister Maria, the bitch that thinks she's all that.Jasmine,the nice and funny one,My cousin Jack, the funny one and tons of more but one that caught my eye was Justin he hadd black spiked hair with brown eyes he had on cargo shorts with a black shirt and a rosary most of the guys here had rosarys including me he was laying back on his chair looking at me too. Then I got a text it was from Christa and John my other bestfriends.We had on three way call i just sat here to call them I didn't want to get up from my  comfy seat. 

Phone Conversation

J:Hey Gurl

Me:Hey Cutie

C:Hey Bitches 

Me:Woah C Language! I said chuckling

J:Where are you?It sounds like there is alot of people there 

Me:At my Aunts house 

J:Ohh Foxy lady hook me up with some Ladies,you know what I mean

C:EWWWW John It's her CUZINS 

Me:I know john EWWWWW I'm puking 

My cousin Christopher was in the kitchen being weird 

"Who's Johnnnn Ohhhh"

I was going to make John's Ego grow today lol

"Well Chris, John is the hottest most sexiest smartest man in the world He's so drool worthy"

J:Really well thank you Angel

Me:No problem Sexy Beast" 

I turned over to see Justin holding on to the table his knuckles turning white what was his problem

He came over to me and asked If I could talk to him

"Angel,I'm your mate"

"How Justin,We're Cousins?"

"Not really I'm adopted so I'm not related to you"

With that I kissed him he started kissing deeper We went out there hand to hand everyone knew Justin was adopted except for me i felt left out I sat on his lap I felt his 'thing' get Hard I just smiled.

At night we left When we were at home My mom told me we were moving to my cousins city Deer city I would still be able to make contact with my Old Pack, though but I'm moving Packs tomorrow.

Early in the morning 

I got up Put on A Black leather jacket with a Spider Man Musle shirt with Red High waisted shorts and black connverse I straightened my Hair and put on a Chicago Bulls Snapback I grabbed my piece of toast and left.

I got in my Black Lamborghini I turned on my radio,I put on Linkin Park- Numb

When I got to school Every student lokked at me with Awe I dont understand everyone at my school had the same car as me. When I got outside I found Jasmine and hung ot with her Then I saw Justin full on making out with a brunnete skank (I didn't use blond becase everyone uses blond :l)

Once Justin smelt me he looked at me with worried eyes I just walked past them and gave them a smile and a wave. Jasmine was with me 

"Sorry about my brother"

"It's okay Jazzy It doesn't hurt me"

I saw the boys drooling at us when we walked by I saw Justin and the brunette go into the closet I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and heart I wanted to die. 

I woke up all dizzy the next day I asked Jasmine what happened she told me that Justin did it with the brunette that Icould feel It and whenever he sleeps with someone who isn't me I can feel it really badly.

I knew what I had to do next........

Hope you guys liked it