Carry You(George Shelley Fanfic)

• Dedicated to To all of my Little Carrot's

Taylor's P.O.V.

Hi my name is Taylor Elizabeth Hensley and I am Jaymi's 19 year old sister. I love him dearly. I know he is gay and I accept that about him. I was about to call my best friend Brian Collins to come over to the house since My brothers break up with Olly Marmon his now ex boyfriend he had split up with about a year and a half ago. I felt so bad for him and I wanted him to be a happy man. The boys have visited me five times now and I think I've fallen for George. I knew this was riskey since we couldn't be together 24/7 but I still loved him know matter the risk I had to take just to see his handsome face again. He was coming over to my flat my brother bought me three weeks ago from their first album release. I still hadn't finished moving in yet and it would take me two more months all by myself but with their help plus my mum and dad's help it would take us up to three weeks. I bought some stuff myself with money I got for my 19th birthday last week from my mum and dad as well as the lads. I got about a hundred fifty dollars from each of the lads plus one hundred from mum and dad Last year I even got one hundred from the both of them plus fifty from my aunt and fifty from my grandmother which made my total 3,500 if you count me babysiting four times a week all summer long for three years plus my job at the beauty salon. I was getting $700 today for a nice dining table with chairs and a new marble floor for the dining room. I would use the rest for a nice big bathtub, a hot tub, some new clothes and a new T.V. sice the one my mum gave me last week broke down yesterday plus a few other things.

As soon as they came over I gave them all something that I had been working on for each of them. Jaymie got a new hat and a satchel, JJ got a purple lettermans jacket with his initials on the back, Josh got got new swag Jacket with a nice new swag top and George got a shirt that says Your night in shining arnor and a nice pair of jeans while I had a shirt I made that says your Damsell in destress plus one that said I love you will you go out with me George that I had to get from my room. I put it on with some nice jeans and walked into my living room.

What do you think of my new shirt boys?

Blushing, George just have me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. I love you too, he said.

So Jaymie do you have a new boyfriend yet?

No, not yet lil sis. My crush is dating someone new right now.

Is he someone I know?

Yes. I think I may have fallen harder for him than anyone I've ever fallen for right now.

Who is it?

Watches as he walks up to me and George and sits in between both of us.

You really want to know?

Yes Jay, I do (That's my little nickname for him).

Ok, here goes nothing.

Wathces him lean over and kiss George on the lips. Then get embarrassed and run off into the guest room next to my bedroom which he is using while he's here.

Blushes deep red. Wow, did he just.....?

Uh-huh.

That was all we could say to each other because we were shocked by Jaymie's actions and we didn't know what to do. That's when I went to talk to him.

Are you OK Jaymi?

I'm not sure, he said.

well I have a friend who is gay and his name is Brian. He's coming over in 20 minutes so you can see if you like him or not. It's up to you if your willing to come out of your room.

I think I'm ready to see about dating again since my bad break up.

Good now go change into something after you quick shower. you can take ten minutes to shower then blow dry your hair and get dressed and what not before he gets here. by then you'll have 5 minutes to relax.