The Question for a Date

Chapter One

                                                    The Question for a Date

Hello, my name is Blade. I'm a freshman in high school. Vampire high school, that is. I've been a vampire since nineth grade, that's when I got bit by my best friend. It was a complete accident. I got a cut and then ran into him and he tasted my blood and bit me. He is still my friend, but i haven't forgiven him yet. I want to but I just don't know what to say, I think he's the same way because he has not said he's sorry yet.

"Hey, Blade!," yelled Collin, he's the one that bit me. " Are you ok? You look like you haven't gone hunting in a while. What's up, you know we have to when we feel like we haven't had any in a while."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I said. It is true though, I haven't been hunting in a while but that's because a lot has been on my mind. Sure, I am a freshman, but I am in love with this one boy. His name is Kile.

" Hey, Blade. It's me Kile," he said.

"H-hi, Kile," I stuttered. I tried to keep a straight face but i think he saw that I was struggling.

"So, do you want to go out some time?" He asked.

"You mean like a date?" I said. Like he would want to go out on a date with me. I mean guys like him are always after the cute girls.

"Yeah, of course," he said." I mean if you want to."

"Um... Sure," I said. I can't believe this! Kile wants to go out on a date with me!

"Okay, so tomorrow I'll come pick you up at ten in the morning, okay?" He said." Here I'll give you my number, and you can give me your's."

"Okay,"I said with a smile. So we exchanged numbers and talked all the way to class.

"Okay," said Kile." I'll see you tomorrow. I've got to go hunting with the others."

"Good bye," I said.

"Hm," said Collin.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, Blade,"he said."Let's go, girl."

"Okay," I said. I didn't want to push him to telling me what he was thinking.