the super academy, with animals as guardians

when talking with this: (*) it means talking is your head.

when talking with this: (") it means talking out loud.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

most people say fire hurts,

knives hurt,

breakups hurt,

falling for someone who will never love you back hurts.

they are all wrong,

what hurts is losing someone who is so close to you,

and you were the one to do it.

my name is Luna lockwood

and i was the one to kill my parents.

if your wondering.. yes it was an accident i never ment to hurt anyone.

It was the night of my 16th birthday, back then i thought i was a normal teenager.

i was always a loner at school, but i liked it. its like i was made to be alone, made to be apart of nature.

i often liked going to the woods sitting down in my secret place, away from all the people who i like to call jerks.

it was that night i found my guardian, my best friend, my dragon..

saphira.

i was eating my lunch in my secret spot in the forest when sudnley i heard a flapping of wings and a roar sound.

puzzled looking up in the distance of the trees i saw a huge dragon!

i was so shocked all i could do was stare.. it had bright blue coloured wings, large body structure and a long tail. suddnley i landed right infrount of me staring right in my eyes.

taking coucious steps backwards i couldnt help but feel a connection with it.

just as i was about to turn around and leave a voice poped up in my head *luna, dont leave*

my eyes widened in shock

what the hell was that?!

looking at the tall dragon tilting my head slightly the dragon gave a slight smile *yes, that was me who talkes to you luna. my name is saphira im your guardian*

i looked at the dragon, face pale "what do you mean guardian?"

the dragon pulled the face it made earlier and said *you dont have to speak outloud you know? you can speak in you head. i will be the only one to hear you and you will be the only one to hear me. And about the guardian i think you might want to sit down and listen its going to be a while*

-------------------

we were still in the forest by the time 6:00. i missed all classes as she said you wouldnt be going to the school anymore you will be going to another one. a special one.

she told me loads of stuff like how we were put together through fate. and that we had a bond no one else had. that she lived inside of me though we would still be able to speak to eachother through our minds.

she told me that once you get a guardian you would also have a a power, or as saphira said it, a gift.

mine was yet to be discovered though. she also told me that when i felt therentened she would come out, and when i needed her. she told me alot of other stuff too, and by the end of our long chat i was glad that she was mine, its like we have been friends forever.