Lost but ... Not Forgotten

chapter 1: David

David was my big brother he was always their for me even when I messed up he would always say 'Next time for sure'. Pete would always compare me to him with my eyes or my hair color. Even though we looked the same we were a lot different even with age David had five years on me I was 15 and he was 20 on his 21 birthday he died and it was all my fault every single part of what happened to David was on me. I should start from the beginning other wise you wouldn't understand especially because there are some very important parts that happened.

2 months before his death:

"David pretty pretty please" I begged with my puppy dog eyes that I knew he couldn't resist.

"Cam I can't you know mom and Pete would say anyhow" he stated brushing back his brown hair trying to avoid eye contact because he knew the moment he looked into my eyes he would have to say yes.

"How bout we make a deal ?" I stated proudly with one eyebrow raisin in satisfaction.

" Ugh let me hear it ?" he said clearly realizes he is losing this battle.

"Well if I convinces mom and Pete into letting me go well you take me and Eliza?" I asked questionly

"Hahaha I can't believe you actually think mom and pete are letting you go" he said with a huge sideways smile on his face.

"So ... you think I can't ?" I asked kinda realized he might be right

"Haha I couldn't even let me go to a concert and I was 17 when I asked" he said with still a dorky smile on his face.

"So.. we have a deal ??" I said full on smirk.

"Yes we have a deal that if both MOM AND PETE say yes I will take you."

"Let the games begin" I said sticking out my hand and spitting into it.

"Sometimes I think you are more a boy then me" he laughed spitting into his and shaking it.

*************************************

I don't know if it is anygood :(