Prologue

This is only my second story so bare with me on this!                                                                                

____________________________________________________________________________________

PROLOGUE

   WHACK WHACK WHACK is what I hear as I beat on the one thing that makes me feel better about my fucked up life, a punching bag. My name is Melody and I'm the best female boxer on the west coast. I've been boxing since I was 9 when my parents kicked me out, but I'll get back to that later. I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall, so I'm prety tall for a girl. I'm pretty skinny and I have long legs (my favorite part about myself). I have long platinum blonde hair (natural, of course) and my eyes are really special, one is blue and one is purple. Impossible, right? No.

     "Melody, it's time to go!" Screamed Parker as he walks into the gym. Parker is like my adopted father, when I was 8, my parents kicked me out of the house and I was living in a back alley of a resteraunt for three weeks before he found me and took me to his house, I've lived with him ever since. Parker is the best male boxer in the west coast and he's only 26. He is 6 feet 4 inches tall and has baby blue eyes. He has been my mentor and trainer since I started boxing when I was 9. Just incase you were wondering, Parker owns a gym and we live in the two bedroom apartment above it.

     "Okay, Parker! Let me get my backpack." I race over to get my backpack and find that it isn't there. "Parker, where's my backpack?" I say as I look around confused. 

     "Somewhere safe for the day, I never said that I was taking you to school, I just said that we have to go. Happy 17th birthday, Melody!" He says as he walks down the stairs with a huge chocolate cupcake with a lit candle that says 17 on it. "Make a wish, Melody!" I close my eyes and make a wish. 

     "So if we're not going to school, where are we going?"