Chapter three

I couldn't believe this was finally happening. It seemed that he wanted it just as bad as I did. I closed my eyes as I waited to feel his lips on mine, I felt his hands wrap around my waist along my hip line. His hands made me feel so secure and it was only our first time touching other than being in the over-crowded hallways.

His lips came crashing into mine moving together in a rythem, dancing to their own special beat. I let him take the lead because I wanted this cop to take control. His lips parted as I felt his tongue rake across my top lip asking for entrance, one of his hands rubbed up my back softly across the back of my neck locking his fingers into my hair, immediately I parted mine, our tongues entwining making me feel a shiver from our passionate kiss down to my toes.

We kissed what seemed like forever never stopping to take a breath of air or to look into each other's eyes. Our mouths never getting tired. This is when I knew I wanted this man, I wanted to feel his body all over mine.

Suddenly, I felt his force pushing me backwards until my back hit the wall. By now one of his hands were cupped on my bottom cheek and the other on my side with his thumb underneath the bottom him of my shirt. Just feeling his thumb on my belly sent a shiver straight down my skirt. I stroked his muscles up and down his arms coming across his shoulders and down his chest.

My hands felt so small compared to his buff body. I was beginning to wonder how much more of this I could handle before I let him take me. He held me up against this brick wall as if I was a feather, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he immediately started to grind between them.

I could feel him pushing his ripped chest up against mine making me grab fistfuls of his hair locked in my hands and it made me want him even more. His hot, sweet breath I could feel getting heavier on my neck as I grinded back on him.

He knew exactly what he was doing.