T W O

S H A W N

S H A W N

I tossed in my bed now awake to the sound of the girls laughing in the room next to mine. Running my eyes and adjusting to the bright sunshine that lit up my room. Standing up to investigate, I pulled a shirt over my bare chest and made my way to settle on the doorway, viewing their antics. Each girl has their own flair so it wasn't hard to make out who each of them are now. Knowing the simple facts I had deduced that it was Lauren who was straddling Camila. I laugh at the site.

"Stop it."Camila's voice rang as she pushed Lauren's face out of hers. Laurens only reply was to keep at it. Camila left out a final huff and pressed her right karate-like hand to Lauren's inner elbow. Her left hand follows with a push Lauren's Head. This sent Lauren rolling to the ground with a loud thud. I couldn't help but laugh at it all which caught their eyes.

"Oh hey Shawn!" Dinah whispered, rubbing the former sleep from her tired eyes. They all started following suit with greetings and the petite banana lover disappeared before my eyes.

Making my back to my room, I made sure to secure the door between the three rooms so that I could get ready for the day. Going to my suitcase I picked out a pair of black Nike sweat and a black plain tee. Laying the outfit on the bed and going to the bathroom to start my day. I let the water warm up as my brain flitted to all the things that happened yesterday. We'd all become acquainted quickly within the past day and all its activities. I have no doubt that this tour is going to be insane, possibly even chaotic.

Feeling that water was warm, I stepped inside my body instantly relaxed and my head fell to the shower wall. The water hit the top of my head whipping around my little curls it almost feeling like a soothing massage. I sigh moving my face into the stream of the warm water and let it filter through my mouth as while blowing raspberries. Rubbing down my body with my french lavender and patchouli scented body wash and hair products. My thoughts brought back to all the things we did last night yet again.

All the girls were so welcoming but Camila was the most of the five, she helped me somewhat conquer my fear of roller coasters. There was a spark of connection between Camila and I that was electrifying. Its weird to admit, its only been a day of us knowing each other but the comfort she provided was the kind of homely aura that a mom would provide. But it'd be wrong to classify someone as attractive as Camila into the motherly figure category and the chemistry made it that much worse. I didn't need any distractions when it came to the tour and I made a vow to stay to myself as far as the girls on tour. This was just the start to my singing career and hiccups like a frivolous love affair could make or break my career.

Polaroid picture.

The simple picture seemed anything but innocent. I could still feel her arms wrapped around me, one wrapped around my neck with her fingers weaved within the hair above the nape of my neck and the other one wrapped loosely around my neck as her hand massaged my shoulder. I had nestled my nose in the spot where the bottom of her head and neck connected. Her sweet scent of vanilla coconut overtook my senses. All the while I was trying to prevent myself from winding down the rabbit whole.