Sensual Seduction

@@@@@@@@Authors Note@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey Guys.. I'm back with another twisted story with essence of my crazy imagination and I would love to have your support again like I have always had..

Please let me know what you guys think and most importantly, share and vote for the chapter.

Picture of Beautiful 'Naina Nanda' on the right - check it out!

Enjoy! :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Years of love, followed by heartache.

Those are the years that define me.

Those are the years that know-

love's eternity is you.

In silence I watched the rain drops slip past my window creating tiny ornaments of crystal. I smiled as my finger traced a watery trail down the cold glass but then it gradually disappeared and became one with the rest.

Again I smiled, breathing a sigh, which formed a small patch of mist on the window. Then I wrote the letter G and drew a heart around it. But soon the letter began to evaporate. As I stared closely, the G soon faded into a 'C'

Then the loud whistle of the pressure cooker brought me to reality.

After wiping away the mist, I ran toward the kitchen. I popped open the lid and tasted the soup. Hmm! Hot and spicy--just the way he liked it. Now all I needed for our cozy candlelight dinner was to prepare the salad. I felt happier once I had cut up the carrots, two cucumbers, and peeled the onion. Just as I was arranging the last few pieces of onions around the plate, I heard his car pull into the garage.

"He's here!" I smiled brightly. Having wiped off my hands with a towel, I rushed to the door to welcome him home. Gaurav Nanda, my husband and the other half of my life, stood before my eyes with his everyday office clothes half soaked.

"Whats with this bloody rain all of a sudden!" The man had changed so much in the past six months since he had been appointed as the Research scientist at Laviosa Mineral company. As he stepped into the house, his angry, abrupt tone brought me to tears.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He could be so demanding.

"No, I was just.."

Once again, he interrupted me. I had gotten used to this in the past few days.

"Nevermind, get ready, we're going out!"

"Go-going out? But, Gaurav, dinner's ready, I've prepared everything you love the most." He just sighed as he took out his overcoat and stared at me

"You know I love your cooking, Naina , I always do! But today's special for me. Wouldn't you like to know?" Was I supposed to know the answer already? His anxiety suggested I should have.

I thought that I knew this guy! At this point, I wasn't even sure I knew much about us

"I..thought it would be special for both of us," I mumbled, lowering my eyes in defeat

"Oh, god, Naina! It's special for you too but not as much as it is for me.."

I was even more confused. Now even I wanted to know what had happened. Were we moving back to India, I thought?

"Naina, I've worked really hard for this, all those hours and days I spent in this strenuous job are finally paying off, Naina! I just got promoted to Senior Head Scientist. Now I will head up my own research team. I'll earn more now because I'll be directly responsible for the quality development in the company. Isn't that incredibly amazing, Naina?" His eyes shined with pride in his achievement.