If Our Imaginations Could Fly.

(Hello lovelies, this is a jumble of poems, songs, and other random junk that I've come up with after a long while of odd behavior. Most of these are just about random little things in life and I hope you like them. It's about how we're young, and when we're young our imaginations and thoughts go free. They fly. And we're infinite and beautiful. Nothing can touch us while our imaginations fly because we're too high up. So with that, I give to you: If Our Imaginations Could Fly).

In The Beginning. (a love paragraph... thing... o.o by Mickey)

In the beginning... I denied the facts. I pretended i felt nothing for you because- I actually thought I didn't. I was so incredibly wrong. As each day passed i felt my face growing redder, my heartbeat quickening, my tongue being tied, and my world becoming brighter. I began realizing your details- both perfections and flaws. And in those details i found your quircks. In the past i told myself I'd never fall because falling means hurting, and I have a low pain tolerance. I had also fallen far too many times in the past to allow myself the ride. But you were the exception. It kills me to say that because I've learned to be strong and build up walls so i wouldn't hurt but you were the only one who could get through taht wall- in this sort of way. The only exception. The poison in my veins. Your both the poison and the wine- you could both, kill me and enchant me. From time to time, you make me believe you could feel the same. I think maybe, just maybe theres a way for us in the future. Sometimes i see you blush when we talk and your eyes sparkle. On occasion i catch you staring at me and vice versa. When we talk, you make my day. And it scares me that i could be feeling like this. It took awhile, but those feelings eventually became more natural. Though i still couldn't deny the facts: i wanted to be yours eventually. I'm not the type of girl to be afraid- I've always been brave. Though, when it comes to you and admitting these feelings my bravery seems to flee, move to china, and hide in a corner while rocking back and fourth screaming "YOU CAN"T MAKE ME, I WON"T DO IT!!" So, I'm left vunerable and i never end up telling you those unspoken words. Thats why im writing this to you, in hopes that i could get those words out without rejection. Why must you crush then mend my heart? (Fin of part I of the heartache series ;) ))

Once Again. (A depression poem thing... By Mickey)

Once again I'm left. Once again i've been forgotten and pushed aside. I've been hidden in a odd world and state of mind in which no one cares or can hear me scream. I'm slowly dying in this strange world. It started with me going mad and thinking it was something wrong with me. Maybe i was just socially awkward. Maybe, I was just antisocial or introverted. Slowly, slowly and surely, I began realizing it wasn't me... Completely. I had been abandoned almost completely but not of anything i had done. It may not be something i can help or control, but whatever it is that causes people to run away from me sure works and sure is prominent. I have now become accustom to my odd world- although i hate it, and am lying on the forest floor. This world, although i didn't know it before, is poisonous. Over a few months it gets into your body, wrecks your system and leaves you wishing you could just die already. And in that yearning for death, you find that you'll soon find what you've been yearning for so badly. The thorns from the undergrowth of this forest lash out at me and trip me, making me fall and I end up falling for what seems like forever then, I land. But it's nothing too pleasant. I land on my own weapon, curl up into a small ball, and silently scream and cry as i wait for what i had been yearning for, to soon come. Though it doesn't, and the nightmare continues. This world i have constructed is my depression. The thorns are the haters. My weapon is my blessings but also what i have used against other, weaker people in the past that were like the current me. This tangled forest is my lies and pain. The blood i spill is life. The poison is the agonizing process of trying to get out without any results, and you soon find yourself getting worse. The people that had left me "here" is some of my family and friends. My madness is the instability and the anger. The tears that roll down my cheeks is the fight fleeing out of me. And the silent screams are my lack of words. It's strange that one event could cause all of this. It could construct this hell and chain me to it. They always said I didn't have depression. Heh, yeah right. If you've ever read any of my poems, you'd know the truth. You'd see me differently. I just hope someday... Just someday i could break the chains keeping me in this pllace and make my way back to the life i had once known. The beautiful one. (Fin to that depressing thing. I wrote it when i got REALLY depressed and lonely one day. :I Anyways, happier ones are soon to come, I promise. And no, I'm not a freak. I just find that writing darker poems and stuff is easier cuz i find it easier. AND it just seems to go that way the majority of the time)

((Sorry if you've noticed any typos or mistakes. Alot of the time i don't pay attention to my grammar or how I'm writing it exactly, I just get the thoughts out there and be done with it. >_<))

Bubbles ((A poem about bubblllleeessss :D I guess its kinda disturbing but I promise I'll try not to make all of them disturbing or depressing..... By Mickey....))

Oh how you fall. Oh how you fly. Though in only a few moments, you will soon die. The wind carried you away- away from here. Sometimes i wish i could go along with you, my dear. Though i won't sigh and i won't fret. Because i can remember the first time we met. You took to the sky and oh, how you gleamed. And i can remember how i seemed to beam. You made me happy, oh yes you made my day. Although i knew you could never stay. So i said goodbye and wiped my tears. And i smiled and laughed cuz you took my fears. And i thank you for that because you are a good friend and i kno this won't be.... The end. :)

(I loooovveeee the one about bubbles ^_^))

Wind (was going to be a rap but kinda turned into a poem. I could record it as a rap though o.o Most of these are by Mickey.... Obviously... Including this one xD))

Wind, wind carry me away. Just take me to another day. This shit gets scary and I get carried away. Though i can't help it and your just a angel away. Your screamin so loud but to them its just whispers. You bottle your emotions up, so i can't see the mixtures. Just like the wind- when things get too hard, you blow. Harsh and destructive, you never ever slow. You leave destruction in your path cuz it's all you've ever known. Your cold and your beautiful though this is a battle zone. I won't hide and i won't fight, though i already know that you'll claw and you'll bite. You'll push me away but i won't get far because of the fact that i know you have scars. I'll hold you and mend you until your feelin better and I'll hold your hand through that stormy weather... Fin.

Somehow I'm strong. (By Mickey) 

I'll stand even when no one else is standing with me. I'm not afraid to be who I am and everyone else will jut have to dal with that. Uniqueness is my cup of tea and if its not yours then ill be a bitter pill to swallow. Well, swallow with a sip of water because you won't be able to cut this pill down in order to feel better. I've gone through a lot and I've become strong. There's no way you could cut this tree down and not hear a sound. I can't promise that i won't fall, but I sure will make the loudest noise. Like a boxer I won't go down without a fight. And I'll somehow end up as the champion.  

~This Girl Is On Fire~

   How Sweet It All Was. (By Mickey of course T_T)

Oh darling, how sweet it all was. I'd wake in the mornings to the birds chirping and your quiet breath. The warmth of your skin, I can still feel it, as you'd hold me and sing sweet lullabies. I'm like a box of chocolates, your like a warm summers day. Melting me, casually, and painfully- taking my ambitions away. The strolls in the rain the playful games we used to play. All. Dust.. Now. But we were young and sweet- oh, how sweet it all was. Yeahhh~ I can still see, see your face in the crowds. I used to say, used to say this girl is on fire... But youre tearing it all down.. Yeah, youre tearing me all down.

((I REAAALLYY like the one above this update thang :3 Its all bittersweet and shit. OH, and it wasn't going to be a song but I started humming a tune and then I started saying the words in that thing up there in a british accent. THENNN it turned into a song. >_<))