The Love She Never Received ( A Chresanto August Love Story )

"I've never loved you... You were just something I used to keep your father. A tool, a chess piece if you will. You helped me maneuver to where I've always wanted to be," her mother sneered.

"When I had you, I thought you'd be the perfect little thing to help my success. Marrying the rich business entrepreneur and having his child was ALWAYS the plan," said the poor seven year olds mother as she sat hog tied to a chair with thick duct tape covering her mouth, scowling at her wicked mother who paced in front of her with a gun in her hands. She had tears running down her face but not in sadness. In ANGER.

"I don't even think your father loved you in the beginning," her mother continued glancing down at the bloody, lifeless carcass of what used to be her "beloved" husband. "He didn't even like you at first actually, he Didn't WANT you. Huh," she chucked dryly. "He even DENIED you, and then after begging him and pleading with him, he gave in and fell in love with you after you were born. Took care of you, fed you, clothed you, ... LOVED you.... He even believed that you were HIS. Oh," her mother turned quickly towards her with mock innocence and confusion on her face.

"Oh baby you didn't know? Well yes, this man isn't... Or should I say WASN'T your father," She laughed boisterously.

"But Baby Girl," the mother said to her only child while holding the pistol in her hands quite closely to the face of her daughter.

"You want to know something?" Her mother said while looking at her with general sincereness. Raising her eyebrows with a slight smile on her face wanting her daughter to know what was on her mind.

In this instant, the seven year old felt pity for her mother. Her mother was indeed mentally ill. She had just deemed her mother crazy. And it was one of the saddest moments in her life.

She loved her mother and always had. Her mother had never acted this way before and was always caring and loving and she was always known for having a mother who doted on her every need and always provided her with the finer things in life.

"We'll since you don't want to answer, I guess I'll just tell you," her mother said seemingly uninterested.

"I plan on killing you as well," her mother admitted glaring at her daughter with pure joy.

"Your... Well "Father," loved you so much he'd NEVER want anything to happen to you. It was always Aquilla this, and Aquilla that! Never what does my lovely wife Monica want. Not once. Well what do you think I want hmm? To sit around and wait on you hand and FOOT?!" Her mother cried.

Flailing her arms around like a lunatic. Aquilla felt bad for her mother who was now crying and realized that her mother was feeling neglected.

"M-Mom, you don't have to -hiccup- take c-care of me," Aquilla bawled to her mother. "I can fend for my s-self," she wheezed.

"Just please," she cried glancing up at her mother with bloodshot eyes and a pleading stare. "Please don't kill me... I-I love you Mom..."

Monica stared at her with a blank expression. It seemed as if she were actually contemplating letting her only daughter live... Her lovely Aquilla...

Monica chuckled humorlessly and walked closely to her daughter,

"Oh Baby Girl, if only it were that easy," Monica sighed looking semi distraught.

"But, this needs to be done," Monica said as her face hardened to prepare for what she was about to do.

Aquilla closed her eyes and prayed to God asking for forgiveness of her sins so that she would be able to go to heaven when this was all over.

"I'm sorry it had to end this way Baby Girl," Monica said to Aquilla as she raised the gun.

"I hope you can find someone who can give you the love I was never able to give you," Monica gasped through tears.

Aquilla's face scrunched up in confusion at her mothers words. 'Wasn't she supposed to kill me?' Aquilla thought.

As Aquilla opened her eyes to process what her mother said, her eyes adjusted to her mother, tears in her eyes as she looked up at the ceiling and the gun placed firmly at her temple.

"Wha- Mom NOOOO!-"

BOOM!

.... And as she looked at her parents being towed away in body bags, and as the paramedics and police officers kept questioning her, all she could do was think of the last thing her mother said to her. She was definitely never going to find the love that her mother couldn't provide for her. She refused to accept it.

Love was a forbidden fruit and she decided she never wanted the taste to ever be on her lips.

She vowed to herself that day that she was never going to accept love...

Until one day she met a man that vowed to always give her "The Love She Never Received..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Aquilla Here !! New story !! Just playing around to see what you all may think !! Please comment and let me know whether I should continue or not :) thanks !! Stay Spiffy !! 😁😁😝😝😂😂

(Btw: the mother was Gabrielle Union and the father was Idris Elba 😊😊☺☺)