Preface

I do not own Hetalia or any of it's characters, those rights go to their original owners. All I own is the plot. The lyrics used in the description are not my own, either, they belong to the song "Under A Very Black Sky" by Sick Puppies.

I'm back, baby!

Welcome to another Hetalia fanfiction, "Nuclear: Nothing Clear About It." The main ship in this fanfiction will be GiriPan (Greece x Japan), so if you don't like that ship, and are just planning to leave hate comments for it, could you kindly leave now? Thank you.

For those who didn't guess it by the description of this story, this is going about America bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I'm basing what I'll be describing when the bombing is going on, from events that really happened. It won't be one hundred percent accurate of course, and I will perhaps make up a few things, and if you're confused on what parts really happened and what part's didn't just leave a comment asking for clarification. I also don't have the app, so highlighting and posting "Clarify" won't work. For example:

The old man could hear the screams and echoing of the blasts outside, but he didn't leave his shelter. He coughed as dust started drifting down from the shelter ceiling after a particularly large rumble, and started worrying about his survival, since he held no family to worry about anymore. Little did he know, that he had nothing to worry about. This old man was going to survive. 

Comment:
"The old man..." "... going to survive." 
Did you put in the old man thing basing it off one of the survivors? 

And if need be you can say what page or what number paragraph, what line, be as detailed as you wish. 

I started writing this out quite a while ago and haven't gotten that far, but I've started picking up the energy to write it again. I was wanting to only post this once it was all drafted but I feel like with it out there and you guy's support, it will help me write on it more. 

Well, I think that's about it. Enjoy!