History Teacher by day; Vampire by night <3

Ok so this is my first ever story on wattpad and im freaking out bout watcha think and let me tell you, i am not good with starting so here you go and i hope you like!

XOXO Emily

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I checked my watch again sighed. History is one of my least favourite subjects, what with the old, grumpy Mr Travis. He just about bored everybody to sleep with his monotone, going on and on and on and on….

‘Mercy Childs can you answer question 5 please?’ Mr Travis’ voice cut through my thoughts causing me to flush in embarrassment and mumble my answer. He looked at me sternly before going on about Shakespeare.

‘That was close Mercy, you would have gotten a detention!’ my best friend Molly whispered, staring ahead at Mr Travis. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

‘So what, it’s his last day here anyway he wouldn’t dare,’ I whispered back, staring at the side of her blonde head.

‘Miss Childs, how many times do I have to say no talking in class!’ Mr Travis bellowed,’ You have detention tomorrow afternoon with the new history teacher and NO EXCUSES!!’

I looked at him shocked, then the bell rang cutting through the silence of the small classroom. I gathered my stuff, ignoring all the sympathetic looks given my way, and left the classroom with Molly at my side going on about how harsh he is.

‘…I mean he didn’t have to be so mean! You know what I mean?’ she said, looking at me softly from underneath her blonde bangs.

‘Yeah but its ok I’ll survive detention, I mean I always do,’ I said grinning, opening my locker and stuffing my books inside and grabbing my bag. I was weird how we were friends, we were complete opposites. I dress in dark clothes and have natural blonde straight hair with black and red under layers while she has blonde curly hair and wears skirts and shirts that are pink. But no matter the differences we have been besties since I saved her from the school’s bitch Natalie and her gang back in kindergarten. I smiled at the memory and headed down the almost empty hall.

‘Hey are you walking with me today Molly or…,” I asked her, nudging her side. She flushed and looked away, playing with her fingers and mumbling an excuse under her breath. I sighed and nudged her again laughing at her response. ‘I don’t care if you’re getting a ride with your boyfriend again Molly I think it’s cute,’ I said watching as she blushed again at the word “boyfriend”. ‘See you tomorrow,’ I said as she rushed across the parking lot giving me a quick wave before being embraced in Mickey’s, her boyfriend, arms. I sighed again setting off on the short walk home.

Once i reached the comforts of my home i quickly put all my stuff in my room and headed for the kitchen. It was there that i found my brother drinking out of the carton of milk.

'Hey Monkey-breath,'I greeted my younger brother Jeff, as I ruffled his hair, snatching the milk carton and drinking from it. He snatched it back before grinning widely at me.

'I got another date tonight so your by yourself with Gran again,' he said looking smug. I groaned inwardly. For a fifteen year old he was quite the player at his school. He went out with a different girl each week and as far as i know he was not a virgin.

'That's good cause now I can watch my tv in peace,' i said back, as equally smug, taking back the milk carton and grabbing a few cookies before leaving the room. I was walking up the stairs when i heard the front door open to reveal my gran and our siberian husky, Midnight. I rushed down the stairs to be enveloped in her hug, spilling milk over Midnight.He barked up at me and i bent down to ruffle his fur.

'How''s my sweet little grand-daughter been, hey?' gran asked me patting my cheek. I leaned into her hand and smiled. I waited a few seconds before replying.

'I'm all good. Jeff has a date tonight so he wont be home,' i said, following her to the den.' so it will just be you and me yet again.' I fell dramatically on to the couch, groaning as my back hit the tv remote. It instantly turned on to show the news.

"There have been multiple deaths in the small town of lakewood all victims deaths to be the cause of lack of blood. It was to be cause of the victims being anemic, but as more victims were killed, the more suspicion arose,"the reporter announced," all the victims are under twenty females who will be dearly missed. We will take a moment to grieve the victims and their family." We watched as 12 pictures of young, pretty girls were put up on the screen with their ages put beneath them all ranging from 15 to 18.

'It's such a horrible thing that goes on in the world these days.' gran gravely said, tsking at the tv before leaving the room. I switched the channel to oh-so-blessed cartoons. I layed back and stretched humming to the theme of spongebob when i was interrupted yet again by Jeff.

'Can you please help me with...' He let out a yelp as midnight tackled him to the ground. He swore and jumped up looking for damage. Dork. I snorted and dragged Midnight out of the room returning to help with Jeff's tie. 'How do I look?' he struck a pose and pouted his lips. I burst out laughing at the sight.

'Who is the girl who's stuck with you tonight?' i asked once i got under control. He shot me a glare, took the car keys of the bench and left. Once the door closed my gran came out of the kitchen carrying a bunch of carrots.

'You wouldn't mind helping me in the kitchen, sweetheart, would you?' she asked, smiling at me innocently. I just smiled back and got up to follow her.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

So i know nothing really happened in this chapter but in the next you will be introduced to the new history teacher. so im really bored and on holidays and so bored. I been living on wattpad for the past 2 weeks and after reading so many stories ive decided to start one so yeah. bye!!

XOXO Em.