O N E

C A M I L A

C A M I L A

"We're here on the bus, we're on our way to San Antonio, and we just want to thank Austin for inviting us."Lauren said into her front camera. I jumped on the couch next to her.

"Yeah thank you Austin. This is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see all our harmonizers' beautiful faces." I blew a kiss at the camera as it ended. I snuggled into her while she uploaded the video onto our shared instagram page and Facebook. She shrugged trying to get me off her shoulder and I only cuddled in more to spite her. Gotta start the tour off with some fun. She pushed her palm to the middle of my forehead finally letting me loose. My head flung back, hitting the little shelf between the couch and the tour bus wall. I landed on the floor and rubbed my head.

"Lauren that really hurt."I whined as she continuously laughed at me. I stood up and slumped away rubbing a little pain filled tear away before anyone got the chance to make fun of me. Walking down the aisle between the bunk beds and making my way to the front of the bus the scorching sun came into view.

We're finally in San Antonio. Our first tour date didn't officially start until July twenty-fifth, today being July eighteenth, we have about a week to explore the city. Of course with the addition of pre-show prep, like final fittings and sound / ear checks. Two days before the show we'd get that stuff knocked out and other than warming up the speakers and mics, I'm going to be on vocal rest those days as well to prevent too much strain from the runs I have planned. As for the totally free five days, sightseeing was one of my goals with every tour stop. The only downside to touring was the lack of privacy. Don't get me wrong, I am all about the fans. I mean I wouldn't be where I am without them but it sucks not being able to act like a full blown tourist. Most of the time we go out we get recognized but I don't mind. It's a plus being able to have so many friends.

Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I ran to my bunk and got out my carry on bag. Before I left home I packed three suitcases and my carry-on was used for the inside of the bus. My toiletries and hygiene products took up half of the room but the other half I used for clothes. Each stop I put in a couple outfits and pajamas just to make things easier for me. Pulling out today's, because I'm still in my pajamas, I grabbed the bathroom products and went over to the bathroom to get ready. All the girls have been staying in Miami and that's where we came from, the twenty hour drive had me all sorts of musty.

I huffed trying to fit in the somewhat small bathroom. The size isn't too bad compared to an rv bathroom which was a plus. There was a small stand up shower, toilet to the right , and a sink next to it keeping it company. To the left there was a small cabinet that had five shelves to hold our things but I decided against it, we're going to be stopping at hotels in between stops so It's pointless. Despite all the storage and such, it was still small, you turned one wrong way you would hit yourself on something.