SUMMARY

Behind His Eyes

SUMMARY......

Love is a risk..

Rhiley Smith knows this all too well.

After a horrific accident changes her life in a matter of minutes, Rhiley finds herself having to face the world alone and broken..

Never wanting to be in the position to lose so much of her heart again.

Her aim? To live life alone as much as possible and clinging to as much of the past as she can. Not wanting to properly face the loss she has suffered.

Everybody makes mistakes..

Ryan Taylor made a life altering mistake.

Seeking to mend Rhiley's broken heart and fix the shattered pieces of her life he try's to get to know her.

possibly become a friend.

Someone Rhiley can trust.

After getting to know her a little, maybe even fall in love. He wants to help her.

But Ryan has a secret. One that could destroy what is left of Rhiley's heart.

A decision has to be made..

Is love worth the risk after all, and is this secret something they can come back from?.......

This is a story of love and loss.

Pain and happiness.

Sometimes life is unforgiving.

But as Rhiley starts to discover, maybe, just maybe........ all the bad moments are just what lead you to the next good one.

(c) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2013.

******AUTHORS NOTE******

Hi guys. If you like this summary Please COMMENT and VOTE.

And if you decide to read through then I would LOVE to know what you all thought.

Follow me so I can look you up and do the same.

Thanks everyone..