MBIMC2 : Sex Drive (Resticted&Private Chapter)

**Dedicated sa Cmate kong mahilig sa BS . Ahahahaha ! Yabyii watty :D Hope you'll like it :D

Chapter 7 - Sex Drive

___JACE's POV__

She held my nape and kiss me. At first it's gentle but it gets more and more. She seems to be uncontented with what she's doing. She's bitting and nibbling my lips. Gahd! I never knew Alex could be this monster.

She paused. We're catching our breath like we've been through a fun run. She leaned her forehead on mine and her nose to mine. She opened her eyes and intently looking at me. Lust and desire is visible on her eyes. This is the very first time i saw Alex's eyes like this.

"You've put something on my drink, right?" She asked embarassedly.

I just chuckled and bit my lips. 

And to my surprise, Alex held my neck and started kissing me torridly. Lalo akong nag-init. Sht. Now i know how effective the Sex Drive Drink is. She's so hot. And we're getting more and more intense.

I can feel her hands teasing my buddy. She's rubbing her hands against my pants. 

SH*T ! This is not Alex anymore ! She's .. She's different .. W I L D E R .

"Ready?" ~ she ask after she break the kiss.

The Eff?! I should be the one to ask that question..

She pushed me on the wall. I cant even move myself. Parang hinahayaan lang siya ng katawan ko na manguna. Aish! If i know that Alex could be this wild, i should be the one who drink that Sex Drive. 

She pressed her body against mine.. I know that she felt my buddy that's why she gave me a playful smile before sucking my neck, living traces then back to my lips while still rubbing and making my buddy alive.

I cant help myself from grawning. Gahd! She's controlling me.

"Do you like it?" She asked before fondling my butt.

"Ooohh. How i love your sexy but, babe."

She stooped pleasuring me. I irritatedly looked at her. Giving her a 'why-did-you-stop-look'.

She just laugh sexily and pushed her lower body against mine and started rubbing it. Fck, Alex! Fck.

Hinubad niya yung sando niya sa harap ko. Revealing her blossoms. She touched her own body and i watched her as she played with her nipples while still rubbing our genitals with clothes on. 

"What? You're just goin to watch me?"

She held my hand and placed it on her blossom. I did what she wanted me to do. Fondling and massaging her breast. Playing and pinching her nipples. I looked at her.

Her eyes are closed and her mouth's slightly open. She's making a soft moan that makes me-- ARGH!

"Look into my eyes ." sabi niya ng mapansin niyang nakatingin ako sa katawan niya .

"Do you want me now ?" tanong niya

"Y-yes ."

Geez! Why am i even stattering? I'm the man here! I should be the one in charge. 

"Say it !" sabi niya at lalo pang dinikit ang katawan niya sakin ..

Ahhh.. The eff Alex!