Angry Birds ~Ao No Exorcist~ fanfic

Angry Birds

By:Momo-Senpi

A/N:Just Some Ao no Exorcist randomess...God I'm addicted to this series...and Angry Birds

Disclaimer:

Ao no Exorcist belongs to their respected owners.

Warning: Cursing/Bad language.Possibly OOC Idk

P.S: Un-beated Cause I'm lazy.Also I love Rin's tail~

~x.x.x~

"Fucking Monkeys...."Rin growled as he looked at the remaining monkeys on the screen.Laughing and taunting him with their asshole faces!Rin had bought Angry Birds for fun.Oh how he HATES that he was addicted THIS!

"I'm going to beat you..."Rin growled his tail wagging up and down as he said so.He glared daggers into the screen were a monkey was on the screen.

"And your asshole brothers too..."He said actually yelled to no one in particular.

"....Nii-San...Who are you talking too?"Yukio said sighing as he grew tried of reading and decided to talk with Rin.

"This...Monkey...and his fellow Brotherhood...They have assainated my team and I shall have my Vengence!!"Rin yelled holding up his IPod and giving it to Yukio to see.

"Ah...Is that Angry Birds?I didn't know you were into that kind of thing."Yukio said highly interested.Rin pulled himself and plopped down on Yukio's bed.

"I downloaded it yesterday and it's sooooo fucking addictive!"Rin said smiling.He turned back to his game and restarted the level.His anger quickly rising.Yukio sweatdropped at this and continued to watch Rin.After his 5th try Rin had gotten irritated and groaned out of anger.

"Uh...Nii-San your not suppose to simmered point your birds anywhere you pleas-"Yukio said before getting cut-off by Rin's tail slapping him across his face.

"No Yukio! I'll do this myself!This is a battle I must fight alone."Rin exclaimed highly irritated by the fact he was losing to a monkey for fuck's sake!

Yukio couldn't help but laugh at his brother's cuteness.'He calls a level in Angry Birds a battle...Haha he's too cute~'Yukio thought as he watch his brother pout for losing to the 'enemy' once again.

"....I hate monkeys.."Rin pouted calming himself down and watching the monkey on the screen smirk at him triumphly.

Yukio took the IPod from Rin and proceeded to play the same level Rin is stuck on.

"Noo~Yukio!This is my batt-!"Rin said before Yukio pressed a finger to his lip and shushing him.He pouted and removed Yukio index finger from his lip.

"Now.Now Nii-San.Let me beat this for you."Yukio began before pressing the retry button."You seem really frustrated."

Instead of snatching the iPod from Yukio he decided to crawl over to Yukio,His hands on each shoulder as his chin rested on the top of Yukio's head and watch the other beat the level for him.

~x.x.x~

OMAKE

I SUCK AT THIS!! SOMEONE STOP ME ALREADY!!