Secret love (teacher/student)

I didn't know that in a few moments the most incredible man would walk through that door, but then again i didn't know I'd fall in love with my teacher either.

Sitting along side my two wonderful friends, Caroline and Jessica who i had grown up with practically all my life were discussing some boring unimportant topic on the reasons as we, humans, do certain things.

I quickly got snapped out of my thoughtful thoughts when our substitute form tutor who was currently here not permently till they hire our new teacher

"Class, please pay attention and do try to look smart as soon you'll be meeting your new teacher and I must say, his pleasing on the eye"

The entire class chuckled at Miss Smiths and started gossiping about this new man. Ew please, shes like what 50?! Yeah I was interested in what he was like and if he was attractive as the teacher made him out to be but he was our teacher, that was all. His bound to be ugly anyway since miss smith doesn't have a great taste, I mean she dated mr Roberts for a while, and I should add, worst looking teacher here ever!

"So do you think his going to be hot?" My over enthusiastic friend Caroline asked.

"I don't know, hopefully. We need some hot teachers" I replied

As if on que the door opened with a little bang. I heard gasps and silence all around the room. I casually looked around the room and everyone's mouths were wide open, oh please, you'll catch a few flies.

"Good morning class, im your new form tutor and maybe I'll have a few of you guys for art this year"

I adjusted my gaze to have a look at what all the fuss was about. Oh now I know why. Here stood in front of me was the most beautiful man I've ever seen, I wasn't even joking. His short dark brown hair was styled to perfection and he had quite a muscle on him too, his t-shirt looked a little to tight but yet it perfectly just about showed the outline of what was hiding underneath.

"Now now girls, i know I'm good looking and all but in the few moments I've stood here I'm sure I've saw a few flies enter your mouths" he pulled a half sided smile that made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Mr Reynolds sure was an incredible man.

"Oh my, I think I've just jizzed in my panties girlies" oh dirty minded Jessica.

"he certainly is good on the eye, but his nothing important really" I really hope I sounded convincing, I didn't want to be like all the other girls that were practically drooling over him

"Jessica and Alinna right?" Mr Reynolds asked curiously, his deep blue eyes never leaving mine

" indeed it is, sir." I answered him.

"Well, Alinna please enlighten me why your conversation was about that interrupted me"

"Well sir, I'd rather not. You see I wouldn't like to express my personal opinions to you, as clearly you are cocky. Am I not correct?"

"Looks like I'm not the only cocky one here though is it" he then winked and walked over to the desk.

I couldn't believe it, did that big headed idiot just wink at me?! He couldn't have. Must have been my imagination.

35 long, boring minutes had past and yet everyone had resumed to their conversations had been stopped by the number 1 person who loves themselfs, Mr Reynolds, that was until, of course, him himself started talking back to us yet again. I had enough of hearing his god damn sexy voice answering back to the many girls sworming his desk. I think he liked all that attention anyway

"Since all of you keep asking about me why don't we get to know each other? Sounds fun, so ill go around the classroom and you tell me about yourself, I'll ask a question then you can ask me one. So lets start with jake welsh"

"Scarlett johnson"

"Georgia smith"

"Tom tennant"

It went on for around 15 minutes and boring questions were asked like the typical "what's your favourite colour" or "how old are you?" In those moments of time I fount out that his favourite colour is silver, his 25 years old, his single, doesn't have any children, and has an younger brother who's 19. And so on, finally it came to my turn

"Alinna sonyador love-hewett"

"'Yes sir?"

"Your question please?" His eyes, they were so memoring I barely heard what he said.

"So sir, would you eat poo or drink your own wee?"

Everyone burst out laughing, thought I'd ask him an unusual unboring question like the others.

"What sort of an question is that? Although I'd have to go with drinking my own wee...now my question, why do you have an unusual name?"

"We'll my parents wanted to make my name unique, because thats what they see me as, alinna because its unusual, sonyador means dreamer in Spanish, I was there dream therefor hence the middle name, and obviously love-hewett is my fathers last name"

"Oh right, it's very nice" he gave me a smile and his eyes connected to mine for a moment until he let everyone out for 1st lesson.

"Alinna, can you wait behind for a moment?"

"Of course" I said goodbye to my friends, who cheekily gave me a wink while walking towards the door. I started walking towards his desk, while he was sitting on his swerly chair looking at types of artists.

"Alinna, are you okay?"

"Yes Mr Reynolds, why do you say that?"

"Because you've been standing there staring at my face, take a photo if you like"

So that's exactly what I did, I took my phone out and told him to say cheese, he obviously didn't expect it so in the picture he ended up looking like cat that just had its tail been stepped on

"Ahahaha omg you should see your face on this it's hilarious sir!"

"Hey! Let me see! I was totally not expecting my photo to be taken"

"Well you told me to take a photo! I did it while I had the chance, anyway, what did you want"

"I just wanted to say erm" he smiled at me with his big grin while slowing running his hands through his hair, like Jessica said- jizz in my panties! "just that you have a very special name that fits you perfectly"

I snapped out of how gorgeous he was, his jaw line was perfect, along with his light brown hair and deep blue eyes and the stubble he had going on

"Oh thank you sir, I need to get going, can't be late now can I?"

I quickly walked out the room, what was that suppose to mean?

...............................................................

*authors note*

New to writing stories, so give me advice, comment, vote or whatever so I know you guys like it :)

So ahhh what do you guys think so far? X