Chp.-3

*NATALIE POV*

*2 DAYS LATER*

I put the last pictures of the bruno mars photoshoot on the walls. Finally the entire wall is covered with all my photography! So proud of myself. Wait...Im suppose to be moving today! I was suppose the take all these down not finish the wall! Ugh, might as well hurry up and take it down. I got 3 hours till the movers come.

I start ripping down the pictures as fast as I could while also trying not to tear any of them. After about 1 hour and 45 minutes, I finish taking down all the pictures and putting them in a large box. Now time to pack up my clothes and frames and stuff.

*4 hours later*

I stare at the empty house with Rosie as the movers take the last thing out. Rosie wines and looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh dont worry, we will move into a nicer and much bigger house." I picked up Rosie and walked to my car. The drivers got behind me as we drove off to the house. After about 5 minutes of driving we finally made it to my house.

l got out my car and walked to the house and opened it. The house was small but bigger than the last one. It is a 3 room house with 4 bathrooms. It had a large living room, and a shadeler( A/N-srry cant spell =P) hanging down. Even though it a little much for one person. It seems nice to me...

*3 HOURS LATER*

I sat down on my white couch and sighed. Sooo tired!

*MMMM* My phone vibrated and it was a text from Peter. We go close again after we saw each over again.

From: L.L.B.F.F (long lost bff)

'Hey, just found out about this new restaurant so I'll check them out, then I want you to meet someone! =DDDDD xxx'

To: L.L.B.F.F

'Okay but who is the person to you? Cause if itz just Phil again im gonna be a little mad. =P'

From: L.L.B.F.F

'Haha, its not Phil. But I gotta go. Someone just knocked at the door. -.-'

To: L.L.B.F.F

'Mk, someone just knocked too. Might be a murder! 0_O'

I jumped up and open the door to see.....him.

"Rebecca?" he said.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

OOOHHHH who is the guy? Answer the question in comment! And you can also VOTE or FAN! Come on! Its free! Please! Thanx if you do!