Baby Bella

Stephine Meyer owns all characters and all parts of this story.
EDITED
The Beginning
Renee's P.O.V.

I wrote with a shakey hand while tears streamed down my face. Bella, me sweet little angel. She deserves so much better that the life she would ever have with me. I wish with every fiber of my being that I could see my baby girl grow up. I want to watch her get on the bus for her first day of kindergarten, meet her first boyfriend, help pick out her prom dress, see her walk down the aisle. But our lives have never been that simple. I attract evil like a magnet. I won't let Bella get hurt.

Sensing my tears Bella began to wail, her arms reaching up to me. I pulled her into my chest and sobbed. I know this is the right thing to do but it is killing me inside.

"I love you so much sweetheart. I hope, one day, you can forgive me." I placed her back in the car seat and wrapped her tightly in blankets. Surely someone will be by this road soon.

Kissing her forehead one last time, I forced myself to turn and run. I couldn't stop, couldn't look back, I needed to carry myself as far away from Bella as I could. I knew that he was catching up with me.
His rough hand grabbed my arm, sending me sprawling onto the ground. "You never could outrun me."

"I know, that was never my goal." My voice was barely above a whisper.

"Where is she?"

When I didn't answer his foot came down on my rib cage. "Where is she!" He kicked me again.

"Gone," I gasped. "She's gone. i made sure that she was out of your reach."

"You know that's not true. The power that she holds will draw her to us. Little Bella holds more power than anyone else in this world. I will find her, she belongs to us!"

"Bella is human, just like her father was."

"Now who are you trying to convince?" His laugh was enough to send shivers down my spine. "Your duaghter is important to us. But sadly the Volturi has no use for you."