Me? the emo freak...his mate?? the alpha...plllleaseeee (preface and chap 1)

Preface: A million years ago its said that there will be a half angel half human girl that would be mates with a were werewolf. The girl must choose to protect all werewolfs or destory them. She will be the start or ending to all werewolf kind (Omg).

Chapter 1:

"Angel Elisabeth waters get ur ugly ass down here!" My step mother drunkly yells up the stairs. I groan and get out of bed . I look at the clock and moan ' 6:30 in the morning! fucking asshole' I scratch my head and rub my eyes. "ANGEL!" I roll my eyes " DONT GET UR PANTIES IN A TWIST!"

crash 

crash!

My mom sally runs into the room "ESCUSE ME?!"

She throws the bottle at me it hits my head i hiss in pain " i-i-im sorrrry" I cover myself with my blanket.

Sally grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed.

punch Slap PUNCH SLAP PUNCH

"get ur whore-ish ass downstairs and make me some food" SHe grabs my face and pulls me close i wince in pain " DO U UNDERSTAND?!?"

I nod and say in a fake sweet tone " Yes dear mother"  " I WANT STEAK OK?!?" "yes mother of course" Sally drops me on the floor and leaves the room.

Once she leaves i get up and walk to the mirror.  I sighed " these will be scars " I poke one of my cuts and winced " ouch" I go to my bathroom and take a warm shower. I got out and put on A black shirt and skirt . Sandels and i tie my hair in a pony tail and put a hairband on. I carefully put on lipstick (black of course ;) ) and eye liner. I grabed my backpack and went to the kitchen and made my mom some food. I kissed her cheek " Momma im going to school".

Sally smiles " of course baby ..and im sorry for hitting you " I smile 'no your not' "i know mommy Love you" I give her and hug and got on my way to school. Not knowing what would happen and what could change my future forever.

(picture of Angel)