Conquest for Vengeance

Summary:

Two figures on their horses ran into the darkening twilight away from their home. Wolves howled from the nearby forests and the wind whispered of their coming ahead of them. The odor of smoke wafted through the air with their every step. They didn’t know where they were going, but it was definitely going to be far from here. Their city, family, and friends were massacred and burned right in front of them while they hid in the shadows willing fate to allow them to live. They were the only survivors. The only witnesses to their peoples’ destruction. But this would be avenged even if it cost them their lives. They had little to loose other then their younger 9-year-old brother, which was stolen from them. He’d wondered off when they weren’t paying attention to him and hasn’t been seen from since. But that moment they couldn’t find him they vowed they would rescue him from their enemies grip.

They will go through anything to get vengeance. They will have betrayal and blood on their hands, but will anyone be able to stop them from going too far?

A/N. This will be another story I will be working on. Does this sound good, bad, exciting? Tell me what you think! For those “Dead Awakening” fans out there this doesn’t mean I will stop working on that story, I just need another story to work on along with it. J  

Don’t forget to comment and vote!