First

A/N: Okay, so keep in mind. This is an AU/Alternate Universe. So that means there's no supernatural stuff that will be going on here. Each character is going to be living a relatively 'normal' life, okay?
Also, I will only be adding to this story depending on what you guys think of this first chapter! So I guess you can consider this my testing chapter? lol. So don't forget to give me some of your thoughts :)! Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy it.

"Caroline you've got to be kidding me! This is the 3rd date you've tried to get me to go on." She whines into the speaker of her phone.

"Elena, come on! Please! Please, please, please," Elena rolls her eyes as Caroline begs on the other line. "I promise you'll like him."

"Care, you said that about the last two guys!" Elena lets herself drop onto her mattress as the memories of her previous 2 blind dates enter her mind. She swore off dating after she caught the last one slipping a little something in her drink when she had gone to the restroom.

"Okay, I admit... my radar was a little off the last 2 times. But I promise, Elena. This guy is perfect for you."

"Care..."

"If it's any comfort, he's Sam's older brother. And let me just say, looks like the genes in Winchester pool are generous."

Elena laughs at Caroline's comment; remembering the day she and Caroline had met Sam at Whitmore.

It had been about a year ago. Caroline had managed to trick Elena into helping her move into her new dorm. The two girls were carrying boxes up the stairs, when suddenly someone crashes into Caroline, causing her box to fall, break open and spill out all its contents down the stairs.

"Oh. My. God," She emphasized each word. "You cannot be serious," Caroline's temper was on the verge of rising, until she saw the eyes of the man she had crashed into. The rage she was beginning to feel slowly diminished; almost as if the pair of hazel eyes she was looking into were cooling her down.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you, I was reading," He lifted up a pamphlet he held in his hand.

Caroline quickly shook him off. "Oh, don't worry about it. It's okay," She smiled at him. He returned her smile with his own dimpled one.

Elena watched from the stairs as the two introduced one another; a small smile growing on her lips as she slowly began to realize, they'd just made a new friend.

"Elena!" Caroline's voice brought Elena back from her thoughts. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes, Care," She lied. "But I really don't want to go another date..."

"Please," Caroline began to plead again, causing Elena to roll her eyes. "I promise you'll love him, Elena. He's really great!"

She bit her lip as she considered Caroline's request. After a moment of a small inner pros and cons debate, she finally agreed. "Fine, I'll go." She replied. Elena quickly moved the phone from her ear as soon as she heard Caroline begin to squeal in excitement on the other end.

After a moment of Caroline's celebration, she brought the phone back against her ear. "Okay. I'll set everything up, and text you the information. His name is Dean by the way!"

"Sounds good. Bye Care!" She quickly hung up the phone before Caroline could squeeze in any last adjustments. She let a huge sigh out and let the phone drop beside her on the mattress.

Dean. She thought. Let's just hope you're better than the last two. She smiled at her thought.

--------------