Abuse

His hand moves swiftly around your shoulder and he glued his eyes to your naked body. "Why have you tried to run away from me my sweet love?"

Tears stream down your face as he touches your body. " Baby, I'm sorry." He pinches your breast roughly and traces his finger down your curves.

"You've been a bad girl babe. You meant to leave me. Shit, you aren't sorry bitch!" He grabs his lighter and blunt. Chresanto takes a drag out of it and blows the smoke out in a cloud.

"Are you really sorry?" He holds the tip of the blunt to your inner thighs and his eyes buldge with held back tears. You can't see him but you feel a hot substance get closer and closer to your inner thighs.

"Yes, I'll never do it again I promise!" He burns your leg with the blunt and you let out a loud whimper as you cry silently. "Stop! You pyscho! Leave me alone!"

He chuckles lowly and crawls ontop of you. "Nope beautiful. You wanna leave me right?" He continuously burns your once beautiful legs. "Do you!"

You cry out loud and squirm. "Let me go please. I-I can't take this anymore."

Chresanto gets off of you and rubs your teary face with the back of his big soft hands. You tremble at his touch as he continues to torture you.

"Why are y-you doing this to me Chres? You're better than this." You whimper with a slight wheeze.

He smirks deviously and backhands you across your face. "Shutup SLAVE, I didn't ask you to speak."

As your face turns red and your cheeks begin to sting, you scream out in pain. "You're a monster! I hope you die and go to purgatory, because that's where all the disgusting, rotten, FREAKS go."

Chresanto drops his pants and boxers to the ground and he kisses your body softly. "You STILL talking that shit baby girl? I know how to fix that." He uncuffs the cuffs from your arms and legs. "C'mon bitch, move faster before you piss me off!"

He snatches you by your hair and drops you to your knees. Chresanto gets a set of handcuffs and cuffs your arms behind your back. "Now, all I wanna feel is pleasure, no teeth please baby." He brushes his manhood across your lips then shoves him down your throat.

You begin to gag and gasp for air as Roc grips your hair tight and bobs your head back and forth deeper and deeper. He's too big, so no air comes from your wind pipes. In a change of reality, you realize your REAL torture has just begun....