Relentless

Warning: Smut? Yeah, smut.

Normani was bored, just like every night since she moved to New York City. She was waiting for her friend Dinah to come room in her apartment with her, but that'll take months.

Which means she has no one she knows here, no parties, clubs, etc. Without the risk of rape, drugs, abduction, etc.

She still has to pay the rent, which means she has to get a job. And she got one.

She's a "waitress at Arby's" to her parents.

But in reality she spends her nights getting people off over the phone. It's always been middle aged guys and that occasional teenager that rings her up.

It disgusts her that most are married and jerking off in the next room, while their spouse is sleeping. But that's none of her business. She just needs money.

Normani's Friday nights are usually filled, but no one has called yet; surprising.

She may have spoke too soon.

Her "work phone" buzzed in her pocket, which she immediately took out; most of the time they were already horny.

"Hello?" A female voice was on the other side.

This was a shock to Normani, she has only dealt with guys; but it excited her because this was a first.

"Anyone there?" The raspy voice echoed in a more impatient tone.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. Shall we get started right away?" I asked, soaking in the richness of her voice.

It was starting to make me wet thinking about it. I never get turned on during these calls, I'm usually doing chores around the house while explicitly describing whatever fantasies they want to hear.

"What's your name first of all, I want you to be apart of it. We can co-op this." She said, obviously well experienced.

"My name is Normani.." I said, unsure of what she meant.

"Well I'm Lauren. Don't be worried. I will make this fun for both of us. I promise." She said seductively, her voice lowering with every word.

I shuttered and nodded. Why am I not cool and collected, just like every other day?

"You're a very naughty girl, getting on the phone every night; getting off with strangers." Lauren started, drawing out every word.

"I'm going to have to punish you." I already had my booty shorts pulled down, and my fingers were slowly trailing up and down my sex.

"Not going to talk eh, well we'll see about that. Imagine me walking into your room right now, climbing onto the bed and straddling you so you can't escape."

I had my eyes closed, fully focused on every word, my fingers were getting wet from the juices that started to pour out.

Then she stopped talking and I opened my eyes to check my phone.

Lauren hung up on me.