Insanity the puppeteer. ~Creepypasta

We begin here.

Insanity's story

At the time she was abandoned at the door step of the Nova family, Insanity's life was a living hell. Her life full of abuse, pain, and suffering. She hated it. She hated herself. She hated her so called 'parents'. She had no one. Well...She had Brian...

The day Brian and Tim disappeared was the day she finally snapped. Brutality Murdered her parents and ran away. Became one of Slenderman's proxies. Most might say she was a puppet. But she's not. She refuses. Being the daughter of the puppeteer had its perks. She couldn't be controlled by anyone. She was the puppet master. She pulled the strings. And had all the magic to do it.

Insanity was pretty in her own way. She hated the way she looked and was offen jealous of her best friend Star (My friends oc) for her looks. Though Insanity had very long, silky, dark brown hair, bright sky blue eyes, and pale flawless skin. She was 5'5 and had pale pink lips.

Her style was simple. A dark thin red hoodie, black jeans, half way to the knee red converse with red laces, and finally her black and red charm bracelet she would never take off.

How she killed was unique. You couldn't match up to it. Each victim cut to bend and look like a puppet, strung up by the arms and legs. She almost always writes words next to her victims, most commonly she writes, 'I am a puppet no more.'

Her victims were choosen after months of close watching, usually people who abused children. She never killed someone who was innocent. Not once.

She is a darkness holder/keeper. She holds an evil/completely insane side to her that kills without hesitation or reason. Her eyes become crimson and her hair black when the madness completely takes over her. This isn't offen though, as she has full control of her insanity.

At Slender mansion where most of the creepypastas live, she is friends with most everyone there. The only exception being Clockwork who tried to kill her...40 times.

At the mansion she cares for everyone and has constantly gotten hurt breaking up fights.

The only family she has is her cousin BEN Drowned. But considers everyone of her close friends as family.

She is very very close to Hoodie and has developed a crush on him which he returned. She works along side him matching his speed and slyness without effort.

Her personality is as follows. Protective, honest, smart, quiet, mysterious, and friendly.

She likes, the color red, knives, candy, cheesecake, puppets, running, night, stars, the cold, winter, snow, rain, cats.

She dislikes, murdering without reason (she puts up with it for Hoodie), being treated like a puppet, people hurting children, the heat, bitter food, fighting without reason, clocks, Clockwork, mirrors.