da last one or the one b4 i can't remember. (tay swift fanfic)

ok. so for starters i dont know which guy this waz but ik it waz 1 of them bc it haz to b.. rite? well i waz walking up to mcdonalds to get a hamburger bc i lyke hamburgers and ther waz dis rlly rlly rlly fat guy der and i was lyke EEWWWW and den we waz lyke ik u want meee and i waz lyke u know it so we went 2 da bathroom for a good ass fuck bc i'm tay swift and i lyke to fuck and shit lyke dat. so then i got a hamburger and ran for my life.. didn't grab no fries or nuffin! this is lyke a cinderella story up in here. ok so now theres a new song coming out. so den i went home and cryed bc i missed da fat guy.... or girl tht i fucked in da bathroom @ mcdonalds. so da next day i went back to mcdonalds and he wasnt der. i couldnt give up bc i'm tay swift and i could rite a song bout tryin to find the love of my lyfe "fat guy from mcdonalds" so i kept on lyke goin bac every day and nite. it went on 4 weeks so i just decided to sleep and eat at a table rite at the front of the resturant. well i stayed for like 6 days when the fat guy saw me and he was lyke "hey u took my virginity. i remember u." and i got excited. my vagina suddenly became a waterfall. oh yeahh. i took him bac to the bathroom and he said he had something to tell me. he told me he was a gurl and i was like "it all makes sense now! i'm a lesbo. wha wha wha wha! suck it! wha!" and then the fat "gurl" was like "damn gurl come yo tits" and then tay swift came out of da closet and yea. and wrote songs called "team vagina" "fuck u penis" "i lyke da fat gurls tht look like guys from mcdonalds" "vaginas r amazen" "go vaginas go!" & many more. so lyke me and dis fat chick from mcdonalds were walkin all lyke look @ us. we fine as fck. we know u want us. and then da fat gurl tripped and fell on top of me and killed me so bacially i'm dead. rip tay swift!