New beginings

Read authors note at the end plz!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
All I could think about was, how could my father and half-brother do this to me all ever did was love him, why didn't they stand up for me or even tell anyone to back-off. I was on the verge of crying, but my stubbornness took over and told me too stop it. Once my father killed my mother to break the bond so he could mate to an alpha female and have a stronger heir, I became to dislike my father but still love him since he was my only family left. Over the years my father stilled loved me its just they didn't stand up for me with all the taunting and harsh words everyone spoke of me because of my runt white wolf.

Yes you heard correctly runt, that's what I am since when a Omega and alpha mate the power is to much to take in a omega rank...... For a baby of course. So I became weak and which made my wolf a bit weak too and I which made my wolf became smaller hence why I'm a runt.Once I felt the beginning of a headache I quickly pushed those thoughts away and ran as fast as my little wolf could take me.
~~~~~
20 minutes later

Snap!

It was a twig I'm sure of it. So I stopped and look around then I felt two arms wrap around me from behind. It felt like the like a person cradling china as if it would brake any moment. I looked up freighted at what I might see, but relief and surprised at the mid-aged couple I was looking at because I expected to see my father and then him saying something like,"You shall never run away again!".

Once I relaxed I growled at them from getting in my way from freedom. I knew I couldn't do anything since I was so small, but still tried to wiggle my way out of his arms.

"Honey, I think someone lost their pup?", I was appalled at the idea of being someone's pet and my wolf snickered at the thought of being a pet.

"Well I don't see any tags and plus I'm pretty sure no one would bring a pup while hiking up the way up a mountain, I'm sure it's just a stray lost here." I thought of how dumb the lady could be I mean she just mentioned why would a human bring a pup all the way up a mountain but I some how found my up here all alone.

"Hey don't talk about humans that way I mean once you shift back you are just one of them except you have better eyes sight, reflexes, a metabolism, and speed." Lila my wolf spoke, "Oh shut up I don't have time for this! I got bigger problems here"

"Let's just go back and take it to a vet and if it has no tags then we put it in a pet store?" Spoke the wife and I wanted to just run away as fast as I could from them because of the man holding me in his arms. I also wanted to cower away like a kid getting yelled at by there mom and hide because there's no way in hell I would want to go to a vet. Then the husband spoke and I just wanted to slap him after what he said.

"Yea okay, let's start walking!"
~~~~~
2 days later

Some one just entered the shop and the way they smell I already know it's a shifter and they reek of cats so I'm guessing, Werecats? I heightened up my hearing to hear what their saying to the pet shop cashier to aid them to the dog section. Both me and my wolf snickered because come on a Werecat family buying a dog! Hahahaha! I then saw 3 people walk up to the dog section a mid-aged looking couple and a boy looking around 16, like me.

They looked closely at each dog to see which one they wanted. All the dogs had a happy look on their face and they were excited when they came because their tails started waging and them barking like crazy, for me to mix in and not get suspected as suspicious because I was calm and every other dog going crazy as if they just took steroids. I then saw the boy look in my direction and he whispered to his mother, I guess, and whispered so low not even my heightened hearing could here what he said.

"I want that one!" the boy said and they walked towards me. The aid told them I'm "supposedly" an overgrown Westie, a female, and I cost $300 . The boy looked at me then asked the aid who's name was, Mandy.

"Can I pick her up or is she going to bite?"

"Oh no, she's actually the nicest dog here"

"What's her name?"

"Snow"

He then looked at me and called me by my pet name and picked me up and I understood why they called me snow because my fur is as white as Snow.the boy was petting my fur on my back and it felt soooo good.

"We'll get her."
~~~~~~~
And thats how I'm currently sitting on the couch next to my supposed owner, I found out his name was ,Hunter, and right now we're watching the Walking Dead in the pack or I think pride house..... I don't know but I'm in a living room.

Hunter is a tall guy about 6'1, with a tan skin complexion, blond hair, a built form, and hazel eyes that looked as innocent as a baby's but as deceive-able as a toddlers.

When I got here everyone was antsy and couldn't stop talking about the arrival for someone named, Ryder, to come home. From what I picked up he's the "prides" heir, since I believe that Hunters the second child and their last child since I've heard of no other children.

"Can we eat already,I'm starving!" Lily whined and at that moment she took control. She jumped off the couch and went to her food bowl and brought it to Hunter, who might at I add didn't notice us, so then Lily whined loudly and begged. Hunter looked at us with pure curiosity raging in those baby like eyes wondering why I'm begging. Lila then got annoyed that he didn't get the message so she pushed the bowl to his feet. Guilt was clear as the sky on a sunny day in his eyes for not feeding right when he got home.

"Sorry girl, I didn't get you any dog food" he look sheepishly down at us "umm........ Wait! We have chicken" he then ran to the fridge and began rummaging in it like a teenage boy looking for food after coming home after school (so basically destroying it).

"Ah ha! I found it!!", he cut up the pieces and then put it in my bowl but didn't give it to me until I sat, laid down, and rolled over.

When I was done eating it was night fall and time for bed or should I say time for me to get in a cage, but surprisingly it fit well for my small frame, the bed was comfy and soft. I then fell in a sleep where the darkness took over but then replaced by blissful dreams.
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
So the readers so want to read a pet are probably like what the hell did you do I hate it and then are going to leave well I just wanted to add more details before she got adopted. I tried not to change it too much but I was hard and I'm sorry if I ruined it but you don't have to read it you don't want to, but I tried my hardest. And I made it fast so you guys don't have to wait for an update. And just so you know I'm 12 years old so don't judge if my writing isn't good. But enjoy!
.