Chapter 2: WWE Worldwide Tour- Paris

John was making his way back to the locker room after finishing his match. He pushed through the curtain, with a smile on his face. He'd won his match against Ryback, he's the WWE Champion and he has the most beautiful girl in the world. What more could he ask for? 

Right as he opened the door to the locker room to change, something caught his eye. 

"The Champ is here." said a soft sweet voice. 

It was Nikki, she'd been waiting there since his match had finished. She was sitting on the bench smiling from ear to ear. She looked gorgeous. John smiled back at her as she got up and walked over to him. 

"Did you have fun tonight?" Nikki said

"Of course! The crowd was amazing tonight!"  he replied. 

"Well." she said while leaning in for a quick kiss. "That's great." she smiled.

The feel of her lips against his drove him wild, he looked into her big brown eyes and kissed her deeply. After about a minute or so, he pulled away.

"Let's get outta here." He winked. "I've got a surprise for you."

He changed and they made their way out to his car. He loved the fact that Nikki had know idea where they were going and how excited and surprised she looked. 

"Okay, so where are we going?" Nikki asked.

"Just wait, you'll see." he said while taking one hand off the wheel and entwining it with hers. 

*Nikki*

Nikki couldn't help but feel starstruck at how beautiful it was. Driving around the streets of Paris with the man of her dream, plus he had a "surprise" for her. Could this get any better? 

"Can you tell me now? Or how bout a hint? Can you give me a hint?" she asked. 

"The only the I'll tell you is we're getting close." he replied.

After a little bit longer of driving, the car came to a stop. In a random spot. She had no idea where they were, and she kinda liked it. John took her hand and said 

"Okay, close your eyes." 

She did. Then as she got out of the car she felt his arms wrap around her and pick her up. 

"Make sure to keep those eyes closed." He told her.

"Okay, okay." she said. 

Carried her through different places, she could feel it. She felt him take her into a building, she wasn't sure where though...she did exactly what he told her to and kept her eyes shut. Then suddenly, he stopped and put her down.

"Open." he said.

She opened her eyes & couldn't believe what she saw. He had taken her to the Eiffel Tower! She looked around and he had candles and flowers set up all around and a dinner table set for two. She felt John's arms wrap around her waist. 

"Surprise!" he said. 

"This is amazing." she said while turning around and kissing him. 

She smiled, looking into his deep blue eyes, she was so unbelievably lucky. Here she was at the top of the Eiffel Tower...with Superman. 

*To Be Continued*