Not The Girlfriend Type

“I don’t like having a girlfriend for too long.” That’s what I always tell her when she brings up that I’m single yet again. She doesn’t bring it up to be a bitch or anything, she says it in a joking manor and I know it. I also know that when I first met Cassie, she a thing for me and did for a little while. I might have been an ass and just stringed her along a bit. I don’t think she really fell for it though. She got me stuff for my birthday and Christmas, but I think that actually did that because that’s who she is. You know what I mean? Cass is one of those people who would give others something without expecting anything in return. She’s more into the spirit of things. Anyways a lot has changed since then, honestly. I stopped stringing her along, and we’re now pretty close friends now. You might even call it best friends. We tell each other almost everything. Almost, being the key word. There are some things I haven’t told her. I’m not sure if I ever will tell her these things. Definitely can’t tell her, “the thing”. “The thing” is I think I’m actually falling for her and that scares me, a lot. Partly because I know for a fact that she won’t always be around. The other part being that I don’t want to be the one to hold her back from her dreams and goals. I could never be the one to do that to her…

~

Okay so here is the prologue, which yes is very short. I hope you like it thus far, and I shall be posting chapter one by next monday. Also please leave comments I like to read all of your input, and tell your friends, that would be awesome. Peace & Love

XX London