1

So i come home from long day of work to be thrown against the wall as i feel a hot breath on my neck its peter and hes now sucking on my neck i throw my keys starting to relax. He pulls me to the room pulling me around feeling me up telling me all the things hes gonna do to me and i cant help but bite my lip then turns me around tossing me on the bed and im so turned on and smacks my ass and moan asking for more and he smacks it again and i feel myself getting more wet and then rips my pants off spreading my legs with his feet jiggling my ass as i let out a moan cause it feels so good when he does that cause my clit gets all the movement as i moan asking for more it turns him on and begins eating me out and god does it feel so good. His tongue all inside me and lips around my clit making me all wet. I begin to want more so beg him. Peterrr... reaching back for his pants and he puts my hand on his boner then on his zipper i unzip and i feel his tip and then he backs up getting out his pants im almost no patient he then puts my hand back on him and i stroke him for a minute then he takes my hands behind my back together holding them with one hand as the other helps push himself in me and fuck hes so big. I scream fuck me mm yes peter just like that as he speeds up inside me. He feels so good and when he tugs on my hair mm thats the shit that i like. That fifty shades of grey shit. Yes baby he grunts about to cum and then he does spreading all his juices all over my ass then starts playing with my ass hole. Most girls cant take it from there but i let him cause im badass who likes it. ;)