About Kinsley-Jane

Hey y'all!! My name is Kinsley-Jane Liza Beckette. I was born on the 7th day of May in 1996, which makes me 19 years 3 months and 2 days old. About 5 months ago, I was blessed with the life of my son, Lukas Jacob Beckette. He is literally the love of my life and I wouldn't trade him for anything. You're all probably wondering about Lukas's father........well he is no longer in Lukas's life. The reason i say "no longer" is because a week after Lukas was born his father decided to move across country without asking us to go...so i told him he was no longer allowed to be in Lukas's life. Anyways....I am one of 7 kids. I have my older half brothers, Wyatt and Bentley. They are twins and they're 26. Wyatt is married to his wife, Alexia, together they have 4 sons, Jacob (5), Joshua (3), Austin (2), and Alexander(11 months). Bentley is married to his wife, Trish, together they have 2 daughters, Anna-Sophia (4), Jessica-Marie (2), and 1 son, Bentley Jr. (2 months), or BJ as we all call him. Then I have my older half sister CarrieAnn, she's 25 and still single.... Then there are my step-brother and step-sister, Joseph and Jenna, they're twins and they're 17. Then finally there is my half baby brother that is on the way, Mom and Jace have decided to call him Blake Alexander Jonson. Anyways! More about me! I used to play softball when i was younger, I am a big One Direction and Demi Lovato fan, and I'm doing online school for college that way i can have an eduacation and a chance for a job when Lukas gets older! So yeah......that's all about me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!!! I know I said for you guys to let me know who I should do a story on but i got bored the other day and just started typing. So! If you like please Favorite, Vote, and Comment! Oh! And dont forget to hit that follow button!!!!! Ttfn! Love ya!! ~Ryba ✌🏻️❤️✌🏻❤️