Chapter 16...

I keep my eyes on the large golden doors, never falling asleep. I hear yelling through the halls so I roll my eyes and get out of the bed. I push open the large doors both of them slamming against the walls. Thorin and his father turn toward the sound. I probably look like a psychopath with my long brown hair hanging in my face. Thrain just turns away walking down the hall.

"Get back in the bedroom!" Thorin screams. I stand up straight and cross my arms.

"You have no control over me Prince Thorin."

"You are in our kingdom! You will do as I say, under my command!" His deep voice echoes through the halls. I gulp and open my mouth a little but then close it. I feel heat rising in my chest. This stubborn dwarf is really starting to bother me. I pull my hair out of my face and unzip the back of the blush pink dress then I pull it over my head throwing it down on the floor. The only thing that cover my body now is a white slip.

"Take your dress back!" I scream picking it back up and throwing it at him. He catches it smirking. He starts making his way toward me. I feel my body tense up as he starts walking over too me. When he's directly in front of me his eyes examine my body. I quickly cross my arms over my chest. "No lady likes wondering eyes." When I say that he quickly becomes serious again.

"Like I would ever dare look at a peasant such as you!"

"You are nothing but filthy Durin blood! You have a heart of stone...I thought I liked you but some whose as cruel as you is no friend of mine!" His eyes grow wider.

"You are to leave tonight!" He tries to grab me but I back up.

"Edlyn...?" I hear someone behind Thorin it sounds like a little girl. Thorin moves out of my way and my eyes fall on Dis. She looks extremely sad and my heart melts. "You think we're filthy...?" I start shaking my head.

"No! Dis...no your brother just-"

"You said filthy Durin blood...you're calling us all filthy." She sniffles.

My eyes start to watery. I look to Thorin and start shaking my head. I barely know these people but for some reason my connection with Dis has become strong and it has with Thorin too. Thorin drops his head as soon as he sees how sad I am.

"She didn't mean anything by it Dis, she would of never said it if it weren't for me calling her a peasant." He says.

"Brother, just because she isn't royalty doesn't make her a peasant!" Dis shouts. Thorin looks down at the small girl her hair is stringy around her face.

"Why don't you go run off and find someone to play with!" I step beside Dis and run my fingernails through her hair.

"I'll play with you Dis...I'm sorry for what I said." I scowl at Thorin he just crosses his arms returning the look.

"Thorin won't you play with us?" Dis begs.

"No."

"Do you have to be extremely serious all the time!?" His attention turns back to me.

"Cover yourself up." He throws the dress at me and I put it back on. Then I look down at Dis.

"So?" She pokes my leg then giggles in starts running.

"You're it!"

I look at Thorin and smirk he lets out a sigh finishing with an eye roll. "Just do it..." So I walk over and place my hand on his arm.

"You're it."

I'm In Love With Durin Blood. (A Thorin Oakenshield Romance.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें