journey to lanura

Ameesh Harz is the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Harz. Mr. Harz was a multimillionaire, who was the founder of Eureka Garments. After the sudden death of Ameesh’s parents in a plane crash, Ameesh took the responsibility of running his father’s business.

“I should go to Lanura, Mr. Gaavis for a personal matter. I need you to take care of the business until I come back”. Ameesh said to the manager of his company“OK, sir. ” replied the manager.

Shaaz is Ameesh’s best friend from the childhood. He is like a brother to Ameesh.

Ameesh dialed the number of Shaaz to tell him about his journey to Lanura.

“Shaaz, I’m going to Lanura.”. “Yeah! That’s good. I’m coming with you Ameesh” said Shaaz. “Be ready, I’ll come to pick you tomorrow morning at 6am”. “OK, Ameesh. We will find her soon, my heart says everything will be fine”. “Thanx Shaaz. I’ll come to pick you tomorrow”

The bond of love is very strong. Love, combines two hearts together. Ameesh couldn’t sleep that night, thinking about strang things that happened to his life. Dreaming the same girl every night after night who calls him to come near her. “Where can I find her? Will she recognize me? Will she ignore me? Is she married now?”, these questions comes over and over again to his mind. 

 Ameesh reached Shaaz’s place in the morning to pick him. “Hey! Are we going 300kms in this motorbick?” asked Shaaz surprised seeing Ameesh on the bick. “Yeah! This will be helpful to find her in Lanura, because we don’t know where to find her”. “Can’t we publish an advertisement saying wanted and describing her features? Need a girl from Lanura” said Shaaz. Ameesh started the motorbick. "You stay I’m going”. “Hey! Stop, stop. I was kidding. OK my brother we will fly to Lanura on this, Lanura we are coming!”