MYSTERY MEALS AND COMMUNION

1

More Than a Meal

When spiritual implications result from physicalingestions, could those meals and drinks be waved off as merely food and drink?  When spiritual complications result from natural communions, could not those communions be said to have had mystical attachments?

In some Christian circles, the Holy Communion has dwindled into a ritual.  Not many understand its remarkable powers to heal or kill or affect the destinies of the eaters in remarkable ways.

Some time ago, I was scheduled to speak at an evening Communion service of a group of churches.  I had just about 15 minutes to do that, because I had been hurrying from another meeting.  I shared with them some of the principles in this book.  At the end of the service, a lady walked up to me.  God had opened her eyes as I preached.  She asked to be prayed for.  She had been suffering from a skin disease which, in the past five years or so, had defied all medications.  She pulled up one long sleeve of her dress to show me a severely infected arm.  She told me that the infection was also around her neck; but that was concealed behind the turtleneck of her longsleeved dress.  I held hands with her and prayed, invoking the powers of the Blood covenant with Jesus, which she had just entered into by means of the Communion she had had.  I prayed that the One whose flesh she had eaten would arise in defence of her body, His temple.  It was a short prayer that lasted just about thirty seconds.

About five weeks later, I was in another branch of the same church conducting a service.  At the end of the service, a stranger walked up to me.  I looked up and greeted politely from where I sat.  The stranger could read from my looks that I could not recall who she was.  She introduced herself to me as the lady I had prayed for a few weeks back.  I could still recall the scene vividly.  She had since been healed, she said. To assure me, again she pulled up one sleeves of her dress to show a new arm, the stubborn infection gone.

Not a few are the stories of divine interventions that have resulted from the Holy Communion.

 2

Mystery Meals

Religious meals, whether in the house of God or at the table of       the devil, are not like every other meal eaten at home or in the restaurant; there is a spiritual element about them, or more pointedly, there are spirits that follow such meals, to impact the lives of the eaters in specific ways. There are not only Holy Communions; there are also the Satanic imitations of the Table of the Lord, which are no less implicating.

Satan has often counterfeited the things of God, even the Holy Communion, especially in witchcraft circles, and that to great potency.

Sometimes we learn better what something is by noting what it is not.  To that extent, the approach here shall be to attempt to scripturally highlight some of the mysteries of the Holy Communion by illustrating the details with what appears to be the more familiar experience, in Africa, especially in Nigeria, of the power of Satanic communions.

A day after Jesus had fed the five thousand with the miraculously multiplied bread and fish, a gluttonous crowd began to chase Him, urging Him to repeat the miracle of food that He had performed the previous day.  Jesus had to say them,

53  …Verily, verily I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54  Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.