12 secrets - 12 Months

Rose had moved back to the cold city of London when disaster struck and she had to leave her warm house in L.A. What she doesn’t expect is that she moved back into her old home with her uncle and aunt…which is unfortunately right next to Harry Styles’ house.

Rose Rayborn: a quiet socially awkward girl who keeps to herself most of the time. She’s practically considered mute as she doesn’t talk to anyone. She only has one friend: Isabel, but not even Isabel knows all the secrets of rose’s secluded life.

One direction: a world-famous boyband. Popular, talented and complete sex-gods. Girls fall at their feet and beg to be noticed by these 5 to-die-for guys. 

So what happens when you stick Rose and the boys of 1D together?

I’ll tell you what: Love, lies, secrets and surprises.

A/N: yea I know…kinda cliché but I PROMISE that it will get better! Theres gonna be a lot of surprises that you'll never even expect :3 Btw, it is NOT one of those cliché stories where a girl runs into one of the boys and they exchange numbers. I’m trying to write something really different then most fan fictions, but this is the first story i've ever written, so bear with me the first couple chapters, okay? 

P.S. I was thinking about changing the title to 12 secrets - 12 months, so the story is extended a little, but I'm not really sure which is better. Tell me what you guy think, k? ^-^

Thanks for reading :) Marissa xx