Cancer, my 'sweetest' enemy.

Recently, my auntie died from cancer now two years ago, i was with her all the way through from the procces of surving to the process of dying. I miss her so much and i've decided to create a short love story on a boy and girl that love each other. The girl basically has brain cancer and is slowly dying, they do everything from making love, going out partying to watching movies  and cuddling each other.

Dedicated to every cancer sufferer, I love you Auntie, forever.

Blurb ~

"It's time." Dr. Elizabeth annouced, everyone crowded me this was it, my life support machine to be switched off.

Lacey, 15 suffers from an uncureable brain cancer, her sweet boyfriend - Jayden wants to make her final moments the best, from making love to going out partying to watching movies cuddling each other. A sort-of true love story on a teenager who is dying from the crulest enemy in the world.

-------------------------------------------------

"Lacey!" Mother shouted her voice echoing from my room, "Yes mother?" I shouted back. My eyes were still glued to the silly old comedy 'John Tucker Must Die'. "Come to the kitchen table, i have something to discuss with you." She told me,

"Urghh." I muttuerd under my breath. I switched the movie on pause. I trodded down the stair case and into the room, she sat there on the chair with a worried expression her masacra was blotchy, she held a soaked hankichief.

"Erm, whats wrong." I gulped sitting down besides her on the wooden love-designed chair. "Well..." She began. "The results came positive." 

"So you're saying." A lump grew in my throat. 

"You have cancer." 

Them words repeated in my head, my life... was perfect? Yet this had to spoil it? No i couldn't let it happen, just no. I will always have a perfect life, nothing will ever destroy it. Yeah but Lacey you're dying duhh just get over it. Urghh just no! NO! 

~~~~~~ 

one week later, my arm still stung from the other day when i got my blood & urine sample to see if there was any medication for me so i wouldn't keep getting painful headaches and constant nose bleeds and throwing up blood.

I sat in the class room, the old teacher blabbering on about some crap. I tapped my fingers impatiently waiting for the day to be over, i was going to the doctors after school i was pretty nervous as... today i was going to find out if it was cure'able.

Please to god let it be, sweat beads were swarming upon my forehead.

The lump from the day i found out still stood there in my throat, it was dry - hard to swallow although i wanted to cry and let it out there was no point my eyes were too dehydrated to let anything flow. I stared at the clock, i swore the little ticker was moving so slow it was dawdling, come on

5......4........3.........2.........1.......... come on! Just flippin' ring the bell, urgh come on come on. My eyes did began to flow. "Lacey whats wrong?" The teacher questioned, "You look like you're going to faint."

I ... did apparently i fainted i passed out right there and awoken in a room, full of people staring at me if i did something wrong, i sat up, i felt so dizzy the room was blurry on and off. Mum, Dad and my boyfriend - Jayden, we call him Jay though had there eyes wide-eyed at me. "W-what happened?" I demanded wanting to know, they stood there speechless. "You passed out on Wednesday, its saturday today, apparently you were having a 'deep sleep' hun." My mum explained,

"You're brain was under stress so you passed out... sorry honey but its not cureable, they already knew that but they double checked a girl just like you from London was diagonised with the same, it's uncureable for her too." Dad told me, i began to cry like crazy tears squirted like a cheetah from my eyes, i probably would of filled buckets,

"Shh its ok babe." Jayden soothed me hugging me on the bed, his arms smoothing me as they were nice and warm, i felt motionless i was going to die in a matter of time and there was nothing i could do about it. "Mum, i don't want to die." I sobbed.

"We'll be here through thick and thin." Mum and dad both said, they walked out. "Will leave you two alone."

"Baby, its gonna be ok, you're going to have the best time of your life for the final moments, you're the only girl i'm ever gonna be in love with." Jay kissed me and wiped my tears, i smiled for real he sure knew how to cheer a girl up.

"You're so amazing." I admitted, "So are you." He agreed, he lay ontop of me and kissed my roughly. "We're going to a beach party tomorrow so be ready with something sexy." He winked as i kissed him more.

-

This is basically just the beginning, i think there'll be another 5 chapters, but each of them will have like 3-4 pages i promise, chapter 2 is working on but will be a draft might come out later on probably mostly likely tomorrow!