If I Came Back

Ben had a happy life with his wife Jessica until one evening, it all turned upside down when she died in a terrible car accident. Every hope and belief he had on life shattered into million little pieces. He was miserable.

Danielle is angry. Very angry at her life, her father and even her mother for leaving her alone in this world. She hates Julie her step mother the most. Julie’s chirpy attitude just ticks Dannie off. She feels lonely in this world without her mother and feels that her father showering her with his money is not enough for her to feel better. She was ready to do anything to see her mom once again.

Danielle and Ben two different people from different backgrounds and different places had something in common; to have the one person they love the most back in their life. Fate made them meet one night. This led to some events which changed their lives completely.

What would you do when one fine day, when the one person you love comes back from the dead? Will you accept them or try to run away from them? Or do you wish something like that happens to you?

Take a peek through Dannie and Ben’s life and decide what you would have done if you were in their place…