abused

Another Day at home with my super strict parents. my mom called me downstairs for breakfast but I really wasn't hungry. she forced me to eat until I gagged. my eyes filled with tears as I choked. mother sent me to my room. my dad follow me into the room. he locked the door behind him to shut off the lights and close the blinds. I instantly got scared and close my eyes. I felt his presence get closer as he pulled my pants down. he pulled off his pants and force himself at me. I had to sit there cause I knew he hit me. I wanted to scream but if I did I'll be in trouble. after a hard night it was time to go to school. I'm very upset because no one else likes me at all. it was first. I have language arts I was very nervous because the girls like to be with me in that class. I set down in my seat and then I accidently tripped the girls were walking in front of me. I had to go to the office. I set the couch the strip bawling my eyes out the new my dad was find out. as I cried I really do not want to go to lunch. that's where all the drama went down. the girl I accidently tripped walked up to me. with anger in her tone she said why'd you do that for. as a friend what's up she said I'll beat your ass and no problem if I get in trouble her tray full of food. she looked at me with a smart attitude and dump the food on my head. everyone turned around and started to laugh. I was so embarrassed I turn red. tears field in my eyes and I wanted to go home but I didn't. because I do my dad has something planned. math was next and that was my worst subject. I took out a piece of paper and wrote I don't want to be here but I don't want to go home.we where working on a problem that I didn't understand I was just so confused the teacher looked at me and saw I wasn't paying attention.so she called my name and told me to finish the problem. I looked around and everyone was staring at me.